Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Gulag endorsed advertisement......

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Mike I have a fool proof solution that will prevent me from EVER giving you a beer that you deem too cold.

seriously, my solution is foolproof.

Dam you Frank, dam you, dam you, dam you! :mad: Beer is only too cold when it's frozen. Warm beer :upck: I hate it when I agree with you.

We're not talking warm beer, not English style nasty warm sticky stuff with various forms of pond life swimming about in it beer, we're talking temperate -- at the right temperature. Some beers are meant to be consumed cold. Yep. Corona, Bud, light and pale lagers. Yep, serve them icy, blue mountain cold. Others are not meant to be savored so. And savored are what we're talking about here. Savoring the full gambit of flavors afforded by the brewmaster's craft. For this, you need the right temperature. Especially for full bodies ales. If too cold, the flavors will not sing, the volatile compounds will not emanate, the starches will be tight and thin. But at the proper temperature, all these things shall be yours, in their bounty, to enjoy! Jay knew this and taught this. Miss him.

Mike I am not denying that said beer was probably below it's optimal temperature,

while you are more than welcome to continue complaining about it,

I assure you I have devised a strategy that will eliminate the possibility that I ever give you a "too cold" beer again.

Mike I am not denying that said beer was probably below it's optimal temperature,

while you are more than welcome to continue complaining about it,

I assure you I have devised a strategy that will eliminate the possibility that I ever give you a "too cold" beer again.

And that will to be never offer or allow you to take a beer again from him! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustyjigz View Post

And that will to be never offer or allow you to take a beer again from him! tongue.gif

most often the simplest solutions are the best.