Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eshore09

Dear Rush

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Dear Rush,

Just a quick line to let you know how much I appreciiate you keeping the contraceptive issue in the headlines. Without your bigotted, air headed, ill conceived, prejudiced ideas at the fore front, we could very well be talking about matters that actually matter...Iran, joblessness, Citizens United, Newt's moon bases, Romney care, Rick's sanctiminious religion trumps all attitude and Ron Paul's sanity.

Best wishes with that sponsor thing!

Thanks again,

Barry

Rush Limbaugh is a drug-addled gas bag. - Don Imus

Did that POS alcoholic coke head Imus really say that about Rush? :huh: Pot, meet kettle. :laugh:

I'll take Rush over the walking dead I-man any day of the week. Imus hasn't been funny in decades. :squid:

Dear Rush,

Just a quick line to let you know how much I appreciiate you keeping the contraceptive issue in the headlines. Without your bigotted, air headed, ill conceived, prejudiced ideas at the fore front, we could very well be talking about matters that actually matter...Iran, joblessness, Citizens United, Newt's moon bases, Romney care, Rick's sanctiminious religion trumps all attitude and Ron Paul's sanity.

Best wishes with that sponsor thing!

Thanks again,

Barry

Um, yeah Rush started this but it's the left that's been fanning the flames here, son.

They're the ones who need to deflect those little items such as the economy /joblessness. They have nothing to stand on, so attack Rush and spin it as far as you can to get the female vote. They'll need all they can get as like I said, they have nothing positive to run on. Unless of course you like the Obamacre debacle which caused this debate, rabid unemployment. job killing regulations, Fast and Furious, Making a terrorist defense attorney #3 in the Justice department, etc....

Nice try.

Next.

Um, yeah Rush started this but it's the left that's been fanning the flames here, son.

They're the ones who need to deflect those little items such as the economy /joblessness. They have nothing to stand on, so attack Rush and spin it as far as you can to get the female vote. They'll need all they can get as like I said, they have nothing positive to run on. Unless of course you like the Obamacre debacle which caused this debate, rabid unemployment. job killing regulations, Fast and Furious, Making a terrorist defense attorney #3 in the Justice department, etc....

Nice try.

Next.

Agreed 100%. :clap:

But never let it be said that the 'progressive' ilk gave up trying to resuscitate the horse that they beat to death. :laugh:

Did that POS alcoholic coke head Imus really say that about Rush? :huh: Pot, meet kettle. :laugh:

I'll take Rush over the walking dead I-man any day of the week. Imus hasn't been funny in decades. :squid:

Imus is just mad cuz Rush make way more money than he does lol.........Imus is a joke.

Nice try.

Next.

"Fanning the flames"???? That harebrained, irresponsible, ignorant attack on an "overeducated feminazi" started as an out and out barnburner with 55 gallon drums of gasoline inside to keep it going. It sure as hell doesn't need any help from the elite media or the left, so take that overused, timeworn approach, stick it in a bag and throw it in those flames.

So sick and tired of people that think we're still living in 1915 America promulgating their keep women in the kitchen, pregnant, barefooted and out of the voting booth drivel.

"Fanning the flames"???? That harebrained, irresponsible, ignorant attack on an "overeducated feminazi" started as an out and out barnburner with 55 gallon drums of gasoline inside to keep it going. It sure as hell doesn't need any help from the elite media or the left, so take that overused, timeworn approach, stick it in a bag and throw it in those flames.

So sick and tired of people that think we're still living in 1915 America promulgating their keep women in the kitchen, pregnant, barefooted and out of the voting booth drivel.

I dont know anyone who thinks that......do you?

I dont know anyone who thinks that......do you?

Democrat/progressives, I thought you were keeping up. ;)

Rush talked about it for what, 3 days, maybe 4. Here we are a week or two later and you and yours just keep it rolling along.

Maybe next week you can start another post about it. Or two or three. If you need help ask Takonka James, he's got that subject down to a science, just don't try and pin him down on it because all you'll get is the old back pedal of " they're all screwed up, Dem and Rebub alike".

Nice to see how you prioritize.

Where does the economy and the trillions spent on nothing fit on your priority list?

Certainly not up there with female contraception.

Just another case of trying to make everyone look at the right hand while the left hand is doing the real damage.

Geez, even I figured that out. With your obvious, superior intellect, why haven't you?

Democrat/progressives, I thought you were keeping up. ;)

I wanted to hear from him...........dont muddy the waters with pointing out what the lefties stand for.

Too funny. My college grad, business oriented wife, who is even more pro-life than I am, would kick you right in the nads if you said something like that too her. :)

Look, you want to pay for the chick's contraception, have at it. Just don't demand that I do it.

And of course, I'm sure a guy like eshore laughed along with the rest of the hyenas when the vitriol was directed at Sarah Palin, her daughter, Michelle Bachmann and her family. Eshore is the kind of guy who is all for women being barefoot and pregnant in the Democratic Party. Just another minority to keep on the porch.

Interesting little article about Miss Fluke.

Obvious, one has to make their own conclusions, but based on this administration's track record, well........

O’Reilly: Former Obama adviser Anita Dunn’s PR firm representing Sandra Fluke

By Jeff Poor - The Daily Caller 9:20 PM 03/08/2012

ADVERTISEMENT Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke is being represented by a former Obama adviser’s PR firm, Bill O’Reilly explained on his Thursday night program “The O’Reilly Factor,” suggesting that the young woman was indirectly planted at the center of the contraception controversy by the Obama administration.

It has been somewhat of a mystery as to how Sandra Fluke came to fame prior to Rush Limbaugh’s ill-advised remarks and why she was chosen by congressional Democrats to give expert testimony on the issue of contraception.

O’Reilly offered his theory Thursday, revealing the unusual circumstances regarding Fluke’s media ascendancy.

“As we reported last night 'The Factor’ believes Sandra Fluke contraception controversy was manufactured to divert attention away from the Obama administration’s disastrous decision to force non-Catholic organizations to provide insurance coverage for birth control and the 'morning after’ pill. That might very well be unconstitutional.”

“Anyway, we’re having trouble tracking down just who is sending Sandra around to the media,” he continued. “It’s very strange. So far, the 30-year-old activist has appeared on eight national news programs where she was not challenged at all. Last week we called Sandra on her cell phone and invited her on 'The Factor.’ She didn’t call back. Very unusual.”

O’Reilly also said there was a man named Mike who was pushing her out to the media, but that no last name or contact information had been given.

“There was no other public contact for the woman,” he said. “Just her cell phone. A man named Mike has booked her on a few programs, but we can’t even get his last name. And Mike doesn’t provide call-back numbers with those to whom he speaks. So Mike, who are you? And why the subterfuge?”

O’Reilly went on to reveal that SKDKnickerbocker, a PR agency whose managing director is former White House Communications Director Anita Dunn, is now representing Fluke. Dunn is perhaps best known for her attack on Fox News and for naming Chinese revolutionary and Communist leader Mao Tse Tung as one of her favorite political philosophers back in 2009.

“Now, late today we found out that Ms. Fluke is now being [represented] by the progressive PR industry SKDKnickerbocker where Anita Dunn, the former Obama communications director is the managing [director]. Ah-ha. So this whole deal comes back to the White House, at least indirectly.”

No, they would never create a stunt like this. That Axlerod is goog I tell you. Although it doesn't take much to fool fools.

Hope and change, hope and change.

Time to get someone to stop hoping and start doing.

Children hope. They hope that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy come visit them.

It's the adults who actually get it done.