Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesome John

First pics my new baby... her name is "The Dream" I wanted to shre my joy with you all

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Her name is "The Dream" these are the first pics I have of her.. I will have her in my arms in 2 weeks...

She is one of my selected ones to come with me when I return to the USA and start touring...

So many things about her that are special... 7pc through neck, 5AAAAA qulited maple top stained rich blue to bring out the 3D grain.. then on top of that is a translucent cream white finish so when you look at it its a 3D finish that looks like "the sky" on a bright sunny white clouded spring day .

Wooden pickguard "flush mounted" into the body for amazing tone.. The unique inlays on the neck are diagonal off center blocks for that Salvador Dali style surreal look. The neck inlays are abalone and mother of pearl with a white center block inserted into the off center abalone blocks and there are lazer leds under those inlays that "light up" when you play.... also there are fiber optic side dots as well.. The hole body has various sound chambers to reduce weight and increase tone... the guitars neck has "no heel" due to its through neck construction... I went with single coils on this one ( Austrailian Hand Wound Boutique set custom made by Mike Brierley) but I have and extra pickguard with a humbucker-single-humbucker theme so I can swap when needed loaded with Joe Bardens...

The amazing inlay of the Rose is so intricate it too seems 3D and symbolizes the love and passion for ones inner dream.

You are the first people in the world to get a look at it.. Believe me, trust me, this is destined to be one heck of a legendary guitar.. I am gonna light up America with this one..

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3233229/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3233231/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3233233/width/600/height/450]

I think I have a darter painted that color. A kidding aside, NICE !!!!!  Now we need a sound clip.

Am i missing something , he's not giving this away. John very nice, high frets and i would miss the humbucker in that bridge slot but good you can swap it out .:th::th:

Trust me that single coil in the bridge is a tone monster..

I have many guitars and most of them have hum-sing-hum configuration, so I have that area covered by like 7 guitars...

I wanted a "true" single coil guitar... but these single coils on this guitar are hand made boutique pickups by Mike Breirley and they are amazingly rich in tone...

These are extra high output equal to a humbucker "but" not harsh... still very airy with breath.... you'll this baby in the future trust me...

I have another guitar with Mike Brierley pickups in them.. the other guitar has a high output as well but so you can hear the richness of the pickups .. but the set on this guitar are double the power of those yet amazing musical for all that power.. here is something to give you and idea...

I just played your video, awesome John (no pun intended). Love the reverb and those singles are crystal clear. I was thinking about getting some 59 reissues for my Paul, i have tried numerous Duncans, i like the JB and had the custom custom, never tried anything else but the guitar came with good zebra colored bucks. Curious to know if you have any boutique amps? Anyways rock on my friend.;):th::th: