Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmirrione63

BEACH

17 posts in this topic

Okay so i am thinking about getting the titan exhaust jack. What size . theres a 2 ton 3 ton 4 ton model. Now they said this but its actually a diffent number it can lift so if you really no these titan jack then answer if not please dont. And i will soon have two d rings on my front hitch and i would like to use them both when getting pulled out. so i am looking for a double loop to attach the 2 d ring to one strap. Either a small strap that will attach to a longer strap. I have a jeep grand 2002 wj. thanks again.

I was told on febay that i should get the 4 ton, but i think he just wanted to make money. But if i could do the 2 ton it could get it for 50 ..the other one it would be 129 plus 20 shipiing.

Tom -

Specific questions like this might be answered better in an off-road forum. Not many trees on the beach. Join a jeep forum and you'll get a lot more jeep guys to answers your questions specifically on your model jeep.

:th:

No no lol. I am thinking about getting a hitch made with 2 d ring so i would like to use both at the same time. lessen the stress on one side of the truck. so guy racing said he uses a tree strap with a d ring to the main line.

Tom -

Specific questions like this might be answered better in an off-road forum. Not many trees on the beach. Join a jeep forum and you'll get a lot more jeep guys to answers your questions specifically on your model jeep.

:th:

Very helpful and informative

Very helpful and informative

Thanks for the input! He's still learning and every little bit helps! When I have in-depth questions regarding my Frontier, I take them to the Frontier forum and get a lot of great answers! :th: