Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdp0430

My wife's going to be angry

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

LOL. Yeah, plus I stopped by VS (not Van Staal) and picked something up for her... It's really a win-win. The problem is, I'm more concerned about how that parrot darter is going to work... LOL!

:shock:

must be nice to have a wife that doesn't care what i buy as long as the bills are paid....

then again, she never sees what comes in, and wouldn't know what was new, what was old, what was won/given to me, what was bought... :D i like it that way. don't ask don't tell.

If the bills are paid, there's money to bank and food in the fridge.....life should be good, why do I need someone to tell me what I can spend?:D

LOL. Yeah, plus I stopped by VS (not Van Staal) and picked something up for her... It's really a win-win. The problem is, I'm more concerned about how that parrot darter is going to work... LOL!

:shock:

:laugh: You been married long? Presents purchased at Victoria Secret are not for her, they are for you. My wife is rolling in the background right now, laughing herself silly. Her words" Yet another present for himself?"

If the bills are paid, there's money to bank and food in the fridge.....life should be good, why do I need someone to tell me what I can spend?:D

My take: my marriage is a partnership and my actions affect us both. If I drop heavy dough on a bunch of "want" stuff then we don't have that dough when there is a "need."

Good luck on this one.

I've been taking the slow approach of one or two here or there, so it doesn't impact the budget so much that way...and splurged a little at Surfday with birthday money - perfect timing!  Even with that my wife is starting to notice that the collection grew somewhat steadily throughout the winter and is question the necesssity of all of them.  Nothing from VS will change that, but I have a foil in my 4 year old, who loves them and likes picking them out (the plugs that is, not the VS stuff!).  Gonna pick up a few darters in Asbury Sunday and start fishing them all for a while!  MDP, if guilt get the better of you, I might be interested in that darker darter :)

I hit a shop in Bound Brook last night with the same sale.  Wonder if mdp0430 and I were wondering the same isles.  Here's me picks of the evening.  Was hard to stay somewhat conservative as the selections were huge.  I woke this morning feeling a gravitational pull back to the shop. 

IMG_1182.JPG

The problem is, I'm more concerned about how that parrot darter is going to work... LOL!

That's usually one of the first lures out of the plug bag, even in NJ. Works like a charm!