Rush's sponsors pulling their ads.......

Rate this topic

eddy

so I would put away the champaign if I were you TJ

Knighty, do you read these posts ? Mine was actually stating he wasn't going to be hurt by this. How does it get interpreted that I'm celebrating his demise ?

I was posting facts to show that. Maybe you missd this;

Doesn't matter he says, he has over 1800 advertisers on his show. His show pulls in around $50 Mil a year, even if he lost half he's still making money.

That's the one thing everyone is catching on to in the country, the right does something outrageous and they try to spin it into the left as the culprit.

They even went as far as trying to blame the dems for starting the Iraq War. And now today Rush is claiming Obama wants to wipe out Christianity.

Sensible people realize the games being played and the reality of the situation.

As with the Obama video. Nothing at all wrong with what he did, but anything they can muster in their minds they will put out there in the hope

people will believe it.

This is why Mitt can't get the support he thought, especially after his comment about Rush. If he had said the language was not acceptable he would

have gained 100% of the women's vote, but they are offended by what Rush said and Mitt saying he wouldn't have used those words shows him

for what he is. If he can't stand up to Rush how is he going to stand up to world leaders ?

Just get used to 4 more years. ;)

"All The Worlds A Stooge"

This whole drama means nothing. He will survive. All these entertainers are taken way to seriously. Rush, Maher, and the rest. It's entertainment kiddies. Showing complete disrespect for another person is the norm these days. Limbaugh should put himself in front of a mirror and ask, "Who am I to judge anyone".