Seeya guys.

Rate this topic

Billybob

Good news. Did you bring home the old parts??

It would make one helluva soup bone, I'll bet we could get SIM to make some room in his freezer, next to the rye bread.

Billybob bean, Billybob bisque, literally :D

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

It would make one helluva soup bone, I'll bet we could get SIM to make some room in his freezer, next to the rye bread.

Billybob bean, Billybob bisque, literally :D

The off cuts aren't very big, but they will add some nice body to the soup.

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

The off cuts aren't very big, but they will add some nice body to the soup.

:v:

For an experienced surgeon from Johns Hopkins. Get some first year resident with a degree from The Isle of Caribe School of Cosmetology and Surgery and we could be talking about soup, with enough marrow bones for an appetizer :shock:

Did we get the doctor's name? Any tavernite called in to voir dire the good doctor? Where's a Gambini when you need one?

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"

Anyone hear from tiny dancer?

Hedley Lamar

I now get the fine job of babysitting him for a month without the beauty of TimS moderating and making sure things don't get out of hand. ;)

Tell him you've been deputized and are now authorized to keep him in line :th:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Just make sure they operate on the correct leg. My uncle Ray went in for a knee replacement in '81 and they operated on the wrong knee!!! :shock: He wasn't too happy when he woke up. :scream:

We were at hunt camp last season. One of the guys brought his parish priest down for the weekend. We were all on our best behavior (relatively) Well...on Saturday afternoon, Fr. Kevin said he had to excuse himself...duty called. Seems that one of his parishioners (who was diabetic) had contracted gangrene due to poor circulation. He had surgery that day and they removed the wrong leg. After the fact, they realized what had happened, but... it was too late and they had to remove the other leg. Fr Kevin got the call that the guy was still under anesthesia and they wanted him there when he woke up.

The family was threatening to sue, but of course the guy didn't have a leg to stand on.

This is a true story (at least the part about Fr. Kevin coming down and then leaving early) That Fr. Kevin is a funny f***er! He fit right in.

powerless

I find nothing funny or entertaining about any of this. :thumbd:

Remove the wrong nut?

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

Hi Guys - I'm at rehab and I'm getting the special treatment. ;)

It went real well, I did 2 flights of stairs this morning and I can get around without a walker or cane.

Still very swollen and tight, so it's hard to bend.

They say I'm doing real well, and they will be kicking me out soon.

Hurt like hell the first couple days, still hurts a bit after therapy and it's tough to sleep but it gets better every day.

Thanks for the good wishes.