Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Welcome to the World of Sandra Fluke

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Freak Show.

Quote:

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the division the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) responsible for enforcing the nation's immigration laws, will provide "hormone therapy" to illegal aliens it has detained who say they are transgender, according to the agency's operations manual for its detention facilities.

The 2011 Operations Manual ICE Performance-Based National Detention Standards says that all illegal alien detainees shall be screened by a specially trained detention officer within 12 hours of their arrival at the detention facility.  The operations manual specifically states that the "screening shall ... inquire into a transgender detainee's gender self-identification and history of transition-related care, when a detainee self-identifies as transgender."

If the self-professed illegal alien transgender detainee has been receiving hormone therapy on the outside, ICE will give it to him or her on the inside.

“Transgender detainees who were already receiving hormone therapy when taken into ICE custody shall have continued access,” states the report. “All transgender detainees shall have access to mental health care, and other transgender-related health care and medication based on medical need. Treatment shall follow accepted guidelines regarding medically necessary transition-related care.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/transgender-illegal-alien-detainees-will-get-hormone-therapy-courtesy-ice

The world of Barack Obama and Sandra Fluke closely resembles a scene from somewhere in an old David Lynch Movie.

Freak Show.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/transgender-illegal-alien-detainees-will-get-hormone-therapy-courtesy-ice

The world of Barack Obama and Sandra Fluke closely resembles a scene from somewhere in an old David Lynch Movie.

I was wondering what was going to happen to them.

Too bad the therapy isn't injection of high velocity lead.

Yeah, I'm sure that since most of the illegals that folks are bitching about are "mesicans", and seeing how Mexico is a country where machismo is part of the culture, the 6-7 illegal Mexican transgenders who they'll find will put a huge spike in the deficit. :laugh:

Yeah, I'm sure that since most of the illegals that folks are bitching about are "mesicans", and seeing how Mexico is a country where machismo is part of the culture, the 6-7 illegal Mexican transgenders who they'll find will put a huge spike in the deficit. :laugh:

Bu those 6-7 transgender illegal mesicans could take jobs away as trannie shpw tune singers from 6-7 american trannies. Therer taeekin our jeoobs..... :D

Presumably you'd prefer the world of Cool Hand Luke for detainees?

Psst, your Sandra Fluke obsession is showing. Let's make a deal -- please put MidWestExile in all the headings were you would put Sandra Fluke unless she actually did something in the post. If I saw a bully punch their child in a store, I'd volunteer to take the punch for the kid too. Obama you can call whatever you like -- he's the person in charge of the executive branch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by midwestexile View Post

Presumably you'd prefer the world of Cool Hand Luke for detainees?

Psst, your Sandra Fluke obsession is showing. Let's make a deal -- please put MidWestExile in all the headings were you would put Sandra Fluke unless she actually did something in the post. If I saw a bully punch their child in a store, I'd volunteer to take the punch for the kid too. Obama you can call whatever you like -- he's the person in charge of the executive branch.

Her entire career is as an advocate for transgender people.  I posted an entire booklet of study and advocacy subjects from her reproductive rights law organization, and advocating for transgenderd people and their "health care needs" is front and center in that giude.

i even posted a quote from a paper she did with a class mate named Hu where she discussed insurance companies' lack of coverage for addadicktome surgery-she called it "heterosexist".

So don't feign outrage, and for gods sake don't pull that Hillary Clinton-Rick Lazio  "eewwwww you wouldn't hit a girrrllll" stunt here.  Rush Limbaugh called her a ****-he had no proof and that was wrong.  Now you accuse me of bullying her for simply exposing her for what she is.

Pfftt.

Sorry, I don't "follow" all your posts, but I won't question that a "reproductive rights" person might also do gender/transgender issues. (Not much "reproduction" from the transgendered world, as I understand it, but that's just a side joke.)

I still don't think she is POTUS and the head of HomeSec. No feigned outrage however, just pity for the obsessed. The sooner her 15 minutes of fame (infamy) are over, the sooner we discuss issues.

Here, how about an issue?

By what right would you, Fluke, or any other person on earth take money from me through the threat of or the actual use of force to buy a shot of hormones for a person from another country that is here illegally, for the sole purpose of helping that person pretend they are of the opposite gender?

By what right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

By what right would you, Fluke, or any other person on earth take money from me through the threat of or the actual use of force to

people can't do that,

but the Government does that all the time.

I didn't want to pay for the invasion of Iraq,

but I had to,

it's the way things work.

Here, how about an issue?

By what right would you, Fluke, or any other person on earth take money from me through the threat of or the actual use of force to buy a shot of hormones for a person from another country that is here illegally, for the sole purpose of helping that person pretend they are of the opposite gender?

By what right?

Must be close to tax time. Little always froths and foams this time a year about use of force to take away his money for Unconstitutional things. Unless of course it is taking money by force from to fund a standing US Army and Air Force (both unconstitutional, no?). Then his outrage is a bit tepid.

Hey, don't give them the money and don't let them take it.

Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison.

- Henry David Thoreau, Non-Victimized, Rugged Individualist

There is someone out there as an advocate for every type of societal issue you can think of. Should they all be verbally attacked because you don't agree with them?

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/839020/sandra-fluke-is-being-exposed

Found the link you posted. Sorry I missed it.

On the issue of trans-gendered in detention, which is a totally different issue than the insurance issue, it is really pretty simple: Is it ok for the government to incarcerate a person and deny them their medications? I say no. In the case of trans-gendered folks, hormone therapy is part of their medication. You may not agree with their goal, but if they are trying to grow breasts or a beard, respectively, the hormone replacement therapy is needed. Remember, this is America, where you are innocent until proven guilty. These people are awaiting trial. Some are picked up in error, and will be released. You would not condone [no, you and I would both go ape!] if government agents picked up a citizen and detained them without their meds in any other context! Heck, do we next deny them their nitro pills when they have angina? If we have them incarcerated so they can't get their own insurance, do we just let them die? Again, I say no. Are you going to let a detainee/prisoner keep their own meds [which could be oxycontin for all we know, or anything else] or is the government going to fill their prescription and give it out in a dispensary for them. I and every prison guard would say NO to prisoners with a stash of their own medications. So yes, to keep illegal drugs out of prisons/detention, but still to allow people to have their legal meds, we are stuck providing them temporarily.

See, the reason the United States is the envy of the world is that we respect individual rights and human decency, even for ACCUSED criminals. Some day I will discuss criminology theory with you, but right now my state has run out of money to keep prisons open and is releasing anyone they can on parole. THAT may be a problem.

As to insurance -- no one has a right to government insurance. That was easy. We do say that you cannot discriminate in offering insurance on the basis or race, creed, etc. under equal protection of the constitution. If you want to buy an insurance plan and they don't cover what you want, buy another plan. IF government (meaning us, the voters who elected the legislators) decides we will give away free cheese, free condoms, or free ammo to Syrian rebels, then we can also change our mind and elect other people who don't. Government only does what we allow it to do -- if it does more than we intended, recall the jerks.

Maybe things would be better if people just shut up and let people have their way.

Do you believe that is a good, or a bad use of your liberty and property?