Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jetskibrian

Double Trouble--Creating Two PWC Fishing Machines

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I have been jet ski fishing for over ten years now. I started out on my 1998 Polaris, that I would use to catch bait for the next days fishing trip on my boat. A couple of years ago I rigged my first PWC for fishing, a huge four person Yamaha SUV 1200. Two years ago I rigged my second Yamaha SUV, this time with a windshield.

brianbarringeratcyclecitycorp.jpg

This is going to take several weeks, can't wait to get them out on the water!

Those are great looking PWC's.. It's an exciting project. I look forward to the seeing rigging process and your initial reports. Keep us posted here on SOL as well.

You are definitely on the cutting edge of PWC fishing!

Brian - Just curious...... why is that you don't participate more in other threads that are not centered on you? You seem like a knowledgable angler that could contribute much to many discussions. Do you not find it interesting what others are doing?

I see you posting the same stuff on a couple of sites, yet I never see you participating in anything not related to you. What's up, you got an agenda?

I do not have an agenda. As I stated in my post, one of the pwc's is for my wife. I am curious why it would matter. I am paying for all of it myself, no one is giving it to me.

I do not have an agenda. As I stated in my post, one of the pwc's is for my wife. I am curious why it would matter. I am paying for all of it myself, no one is giving it to me.

I apologize for my poor choice of words - agenda is not what I really meant to say. Although, your original, unedited post, made reference to your website without being an actual link. Maybe that's what prompted me to say it.

I read your website and noticed that you stated your desire to be a pro staff member for several fishing gear manufacturers and "partner" with Yamaha to develop factory rigged PWC's.

Maybe I reading too much into it, maybe not.

All I know is that I see you posting the exact same thing on many discussion boards, but I never see you discussing anything. Call me crazy.

No apology needed on my behalf. I probably should not have referred the post to my website.I thought I just could not put direct links. I will not do that in the future. I am not sponsored nor do I sell anything from my site. It is more of a way for me to keep all of my post together in one place with some sort of order. I have links to this site as well as others. I was not trying to detract from SOL. The about Brian on my site was done by a friend of mine a couple years ago, I should change some of the wording.

My hobby is fishing from my rigged up skis and taking pictures while out on the water. When someone treats me right and does great work, I like to give credit where credit is due.

Jetskibrian,

I've been following you for so long and have always envied your PWC. You have inspired me to one day invest and have some fun by creating one. Would you happen to know any reputable custom builders in the MD area(upper bay/eastern shore)?

thanks!

Jetskibrian,

IMO...

You contribute way more than some would realize. You are an inspiration to some of us.

You encourage some to look outside the box, and to also stop a moment to enjoy the wildlife around us.

It isn't all about the fishing...

I was about to pop for a new yak, till I saw your posts a few months back. Thanks for the kick in the head.. ;)

Iverfish