Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Biscuit

Shine On You Crazy Diamond 26:12

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

David Gilmour has to be one of the most underrated guitarists of all time. A lot of people show some respect but never seem to come close to the praise he deserves. Talk about taking you on a trip musically. He creates worlds not just phrases.

Totally agree that he is underated, I am a big fan of great guitarists he is up there very high on my list might have the best solo ever IMO on Comfortably Numb......if you ever can catch his show live in Gdansk its awesome its on now and then on the palladium channel and the other music networks .......here's a youtube link but its better on the TV. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw3b0ESOwTs ............Johnny

Totally agree that he is underated, I am a big fan of great guitarists he is up there very high on my list might have the best solo ever IMO on Comfortably Numb......if you ever can catch his show live in Gdansk its awesome its on now and then on the palladium channel and the other music networks .......here's a youtube link but its better on the TV. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw3b0ESOwTs ............Johnny

Fixed it for you. :D

Absolutely great song...after a couple of, well, you know...those pointy smoking things :D , a great pair of headphones....now you're talking. BTW, i have my tix for Roger Waters at Yankee Stadium for July 6th....can't wait. I'm flying my daughter up from Raleigh just for the concert (at 26, she's a HUGE fan)

Absolutely great song...after a couple of, well, you know...those pointy smoking things :D , a great pair of headphones....now you're talking. BTW, i have my tix for Roger Waters at Yankee Stadium for July 6th....can't wait. I'm flying my daughter up from Raleigh just for the concert (at 26, she's a HUGE fan)

Awesome!!! You two should have a great time. :cool:

David Gilmour , The uncrowned king of the Pentatonic scale. His technique relies on knowing it so well that he can bend into bends. He has the mark of the remarkable; complicated or not they sound so completely like themselves.