Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nipsip

Scott Brown - Take Notice!

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

...and this was in a red state, Alaska.

"Over the weekend, Sen. Lisa Murkowski learned the hard way not to get between women and birth control. Back from Washington, D.C., for the start of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race, the senator kept running into female voters who wrote in her name in the last election—moderate women who did not always vote Democrat or Republican. These women were coming unglued.

The reason: Murkowski’s support for a measure that would have allowed not just religious employers, but any employer, to opt out of providing birth control or other health insurance coverage required by the 2010 health-care law for moral reasons.

“I have never had a vote I’ve taken where I have felt that I let down more people that believed in me,” she said."

...and this was in a red state, Alaska.

"Over the weekend, Sen. Lisa Murkowski learned the hard way not to get between women and birth control. Back from Washington, D.C., for the start of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race, the senator kept running into female voters who wrote in her name in the last election—moderate women who did not always vote Democrat or Republican. These women were coming unglued.

The reason: Murkowski’s support for a measure that would have allowed not just religious employers, but any employer, to opt out of providing birth control or other health insurance coverage required by the 2010 health-care law for moral reasons.

“I have never had a vote I’ve taken where I have felt that I let down more people that believed in me,” she said."

dude, you C&P'd your own post from another thread to start a new thread. saying it once wasn't enough for you? have you tried decaf?

other health insurance coverage required by the 2010 health-care law
Anyone else other than me see red (meaning get angry) when they read that.

Those words right there.

The "2010 Health Care Law" make me so angry I want to spit.

It makes me want to stick my thumb in the eye of anyone who voted for Obama.

dude, you C&P'd your own post from another thread to start a new thread. saying it once wasn't enough for you? have you tried decaf?

Media Matters operatives just following orders. "None of us ver Commies. Ve all hated Stalin." ;)

The clear disdain some self proclaimed "moderates" have for Scott Brown is in itself clear proof that their "moderate" claim is fraudulent.

Scott Brown is a weasel in the worst sort of way. He pretends to be in touch with the "working man and woman" and then votes against them and co-sponsors legislation that would hurt them.

Scott Brown is a weasel in the worst sort of way. He pretends to be in touch with the "working man and woman" and then votes against them and co-sponsors legislation that would hurt them.

like PBO claims to be in touch with the working man and woman? please, save the rhetoric. I would argue that obama is WORSE in the from of reference you're using above. talk about "do as I say, not as I do"

As a sidebar, after about 60 seconds in washington, 98% of politicians lose touch with the working man. There's about 3 things they work on: getting stuff for themselves, getting stuff for their big supporters and getting re-elected.

Over the last month Scott Brown has opened and is maintaining a widening lead over Warren. But if you wish really, really, really hard, maybe that'll change.

T

It's much worse than that. The Boston globe, which has been in the bag for Warren, ran a piece today saying the libs are getting nervous that she,s another Martha Coakley and don't think she can get it done. This is a stunning development. Her only moneynis coming from out of state liberals deep pockets and bike riding hipsters in skinny jeans from the gay bars of Cambridge (nip sip).

Oklahoma!!!!!!

Gee, I thought he voted against Obama Care??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kings over Queens View Post

The "2010 Health Care Law" make me so angry I want to spit.

It makes me want to stick my thumb in my own eye for not voting for Obama.

Have at it     naughty.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Gee, I thought he voted against Obama Care??

Senate passed ObamaCare in December '09.  Brown was elected in Jan '10.