Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

Who's your favorite to win the Masters?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I would like to see Rory, good kid, personalble, smiles when he wins, smiles when he loses or misses a shot. and a hell of a putter and scrambler. It also helps that he can bomb the ball and hit an 8 iron 175 yards+ .........Its his time. Other than him I would prefer Keegan Bradley.

Tiger- I couldn't care less by his continued arrogance, go change your swing again.

Phil, lefty........I don't think he can put 4 solid rounds together, maybe he'll prove me wrong, father time for this 42 year old is catching up. His putting can be the key.

My dark horses is Ryo Ishikawa, KJ Choi, Webb Simpson, Hunter Mahan

Two that won't win are dustin Johnson and Bubba Watson

I don't have a pick yet, but it's hard not to cheer for Rory, especially after that 80 he puked up in the final round at the Masters last year. He was gracious in defeat, then pulled himself together to win the US Open a few months later. It would be nice to see Brandt Snedeker in the running this year.

Ipish - Why are you counting DJ and Bubba out already? Errant tee shots, inaccurate irons, short game? And KJ Choi, man that guy is always in the mix, gets lots of TV time Sunday on the back nice.

I don't have a pick yet, but it's hard not to cheer for Rory, especially after that 80 he puked up in the final round at the Masters last year. He was gracious in defeat, then pulled himself together to win the US Open a few months later. It would be nice to see Brandt Snedeker in the running this year.

Ipish - Why are you counting DJ and Bubba out already? Errant tee shots, inaccurate irons, short game? And KJ Choi, man that guy is always in the mix, gets lots of TV time Sunday on the back nice.

Snedecker is coming off of surgery I heard

Tight narrow fairways, turtle back greens and lots of local knowledge will impact Bubba- and he's a lefty. he never hits a straight ball. Dustin has the length but has very little touch around the green, say sandwedge in and he has been suspect to missing alot of puts under 6 feet.

Come to think of it never ever rule out Couples- if he playing, hope he is.

I'll put together another Masters contest like in years past on another post- stay tuned.

Phil...fellow lefty and he finally remember how to putt again :th: He's a magician, I root for him to hit it 50 yards right or left just to watch him hit the green in two from a jungle :clap:

Obvious answer is Rory, he's on a tear right now and he's got it all...I never root for the obvious choice, just like I rooted against Tiger every time he was leading on Sunday :)

TimS

Anybody watching the wgc Cadillac championship in Doral this weekend?

Majority of the golfers playing the masters are in this tourny.