Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Sandra Fluke is being exposed

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

and she is beyond leftist radical.  She is a sexual freak.  No real evidence she is what Limbaugh called her, but now that we have found some of her college work, she is no doubt devling into some subjects that would make normal people, left and right, GAG.

sandra Fluke and one of her colleauges wrote an article for the Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law.

( From MRC,org, The title of the article, which can be purchased in full here, is Employment Discrimination Against LGBTQ Persons and was published in the Journal's 2011 Annual Review.)

She and her buddy write about sex change operations-they call them "gender re assignment"*.  If your insurance company will not pay a doctor to cut off your dick, they will sue them for you.  Here's some tidbits,

Quote:

"Discrimination typically takes two forms: first, direct discrimination limiting access to benefits specifically needed by LGBTQ persons, and secondly, the unavailability of family-related benefits to LGBTQ families."

Their "prime example" of the first form of discrimination? Not covering sex change operations:

"A prime example of direct discrimination is denying insurance coverage for medical needs of transgender persons physically transitioning to the other gender."

This so called "prime example" of discrimination is expounded on in a subsection titled "Gender Reassignment Medical Services" starting on page 636:

"Transgender persons wishing to undergo the gender reassignment process frequently face heterosexist employer health insurance policies that label the surgery as cosmetic or medically unnecessary and therefore uncovered."

Democrats.  Buddies.  I poke and I cajole and I prod, let me take off the internet mask  for a moment.  Guys take a look at your world, take a look at the intellectual and moral ground on which you have planted your flag.  What is it?  Its a FREAK SHOW at a South Alabama mid summer traveling circus, set up in a parking lot of an old closed down strip mall.

Is this where you want to live?  The place where the Sandra Flukes are on tv discussing the "issues of the day, and the Jesuits at the oldest law school in the USA are some kind of villians?

Question:

If you people were to sue the Jesuits' insurance company and FORCE them to pay a doctor to attach an artificial dick to Sandra Fluke, would you feel better about your world?  Would you run home and tell your children about how things are looking up?  "Sandra Fluke made the Catholics sew a vibrator to her stomach son, that'll show those SOB's who's boss".  Wow.What a lofty, noble goal.

I'm at no questions asked point.  Democrats, I am reaching out.  I know you don't want to be a follower of Sandra Fluke and Hussein anymore.  Give up.  Like i said, I'll take you in "no questions asked".  Its time to help what few regular people are left in modern Liberalism.  I urge my fellow conservatives to do it as well, and I would like someone to reach out to the "so called conservatives" and the "I'm fiscallly conservative, lets raise taxes" people, they are the most deluded of all.

Sandra Fluke

*http://mrctv.org/blog/sandra-fluke-gender-reassignment-and-health-insurance

Is this where you want to live?  The place where the Sandra Flukes are on tv discussing the "issues of the day, and the Jesuits at the oldest law school in the USA are some kind of villians?

*http://mrctv.org/blog/sandra-fluke-gender-reassignment-and-health-insurance

No I do not think an insurance company should be forced to cover anything...in the end the market would determine what is covered as employers compete for employees with either crap plans or decent plans as part of a benefits package.

I have maintained that this health bill, this "compromise", was the worst of both ends of the spectrum. To me it was either single payer or leave well enough alone. All this bill became was a big money maker for the insurance companies.

As for you rhetorical question above and the false either or choice...I would say there are many options...I stand with neither side.

Are you so sure you wish to stand with an institution (Catholic Church) that willfully ignored and abetted the abomination of child sexual abuse on it's most vulnerable parishoners?

And before someone goes ape over that last comment, it is meant to show the ludicrousness of either or questions framed as the one above is.

Quote:

I stand with neither side.

Will you put your money where your mouth is and take your votes elsewhere?

The Greens are single payer people.  Do they have an office open in Maine Yet?

If you people get full control of all acces to medicine, and the government decides to sew penises on people like Sandra Fluke, where will you then turn for sanity?  Gun in one ear and a rubber dick stuck in the other?

Darn. Here I thought from the thread title that Little had the videotapes that Rush wanted to put on the air of Fluke getting paid to have sex.

Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!

Quote:

Are you so sure you wish to stand with an institution (Catholic Church) that willfully ignored and abetted the abomination of child sexual abuse on it's most vulnerable parishoners?

I don't stand with them.  Nor do I think they need to listen to this BS.

No catholic ever forced me at the point of a gun to **** an alter boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianBM View Post

Darn. Here I thought from the thread title that Little had the videotapes that Rush wanted to put on the air of Fluke getting paid to have sex.

Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!

I have  a real suspicion that this woman Fluke is homosexual.  We will know soon enough

I have  a real suspicion that this woman Fluke is homosexual.  We will know soon enough

Won't matter at this point....or any point really.

Dem's won this round with most voters I think.

They set it up and executed well.

Rush will be fine but this didn't help for Nov. IMO

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

Something you wanna share with the crowd?

Quote:

Originally Posted by likwid View Post

I have been thinking the same thing....

I think Rush's compromise is sound,

women can only have access to birth control, if they allow middle aged fat man to whack off to erotic videos they are forced to post.

by Rush's standards of labels,

doesn't that make him a rapist?

I have been thinking the same thing....

Vitriolic anger, obsession...poor bugger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TatonkaJames View Post

You paid for that website dribble ? The only sites spewing that are radical Christian ones. And they even say it's all speculation. Nice try, vilify the victim.

The website, had you bothered to look, is some sort of repository from the Law Library at Georgetown U.