Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

200 million going to haiti?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

So I have a friend who's does business with a contractor that is supposedly doing a job in haiti for 200 million. The contract is to rebuild 3000 houses to help them after there earthquake, I posted this on my FB page and he read it and sent me a text and told me to take it off because no one is supposed to know about it? HUH, 200 million US dollars going to a country that has nothing to give back to the US, real nice Obama, :mad:

$200 million, a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.

If my math is correct, it is only $6600 per house.

That just goes to show you that the first 3 rules of Real Estate are in full effect.

After all, who wants to live in Haiti.

$200 million, a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.

If my math is correct, it is only $6600 per house.

That just goes to show you that the first 3 rules of Real Estate are in full effect.

After all, who wants to live in Haiti.

maybe a drop in the bucket but those house will be wrecked in less than a year, haiti doesn't need houses it needs a nuke,

It's better to have them come over here on inner tubes.

I, for one, have no objection to my tax dollars being used to help a beaten down people. I've seen much worse use of taxpayer money. MUCH worse.

It's better to have them come over here on inner tubes.

I, for one, have no objection to my tax dollars being used to help a beaten down people. I've seen much worse use of taxpayer money. MUCH worse.

How about we don't spend it on either thing.

Haiti, or the other much worse things you mentioned.

Lets not spend it on either.

So I have a friend who's does business with a contractor that is supposedly doing a job in haiti for 200 million. The contract is to rebuild 3000 houses to help them after there earthquake, I posted this on my FB page and he read it and sent me a text and told me to take it off because no one is supposed to know about it? HUH, 200 million US dollars going to a country that has nothing to give back to the US, real nice Obama, :mad:

Wikileaks already reported this. Do a search, you'll find it.

Lets borrow money and give it to savages that hate us. :idea:

Haitians are savages who hate us? Really? I've yet to meet a Haitian who doesn't have great admiration for America. I'm sure they're out there, but they certainly keep it out of the mainstream if what you say is true.