Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ranger9

WTT RM for JIgman 3.5 oz Pikie

8 posts in this topic

If you are wanting one to fish, I probably have an extra that is lighly used to swap. My paint, not Ryan's. If you are interested, I can check what I have this evening and post a photo or two.

Jigman

If you are wanting one to fish, I probably have an extra that is lighly used to swap. My paint, not Ryan's. If you are interested, I can check what I have this evening and post a photo or two.

Jigman

I am definitely going to fish it... that would be great,

Thank you!

How about 1 of the top 2 plus the black 2 oz (a blem that I lightly fished) for the yellow danny? If you have a used BM danny (color doesn't matter, I can change it if I need too ;) ), that would work too.

Jigman

How about 1 of the top 2 plus the black 2 oz (a blem that I lightly fished) for the yellow danny? If you have a used BM danny (color doesn't matter, I can change it if I need too ;) ), that would work too.

Jigman

That works for me, I really like the one with the green head and the black as well.

as stated in earlier post the danny does have grommet oxidation. I purchased here and as far as I know its new and never fished. Let me know if thats okay

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/820002/bm-dannies#post_8681696

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0