Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hipkvw

Fishing Kayak.....Cheap

13 posts in this topic

This is my cousins Pelican 10' Apex. 10'x30" 250lb capacity but Id say its best for someone in the 180-200lb range. Has 2 rod holers in it. Nothing fancy. Ill throw in a Carlisle Voodoo230mm paddle I have. The paddle alone was 130 bucks...kayak is 300. She kept it on her car all summer so its a little faded but its not beat up at all. $175 FIRM for yak and paddle. No trades. She wants money for new yak. Im in South Jersey but can meet up within an hour of Vineland.450

Only had it on here for 2 hours :)...must have been in a rush lol.

Good to see it ended well for him.

I put a lot on CL and it goes fast. I would have left it up here too but rules are rules. 5 emails within an hour and a half of people who wanted it off CL. I said 1st comes 1st served and some guy drove right over. Its only a $300 kayak and the paddle was nothing special. I guess it was a cheap way to get into it. My cousin is buying a leftover Ocean Kayak Trident today so she is real happy it went fast!! Honestly...I didnt feel like driving and meeting up as most guys on here are north of me so I figured CL was my best bet. Sorry if anyone is dissapointed.

Certainly no shot at the seller here, but people aren't glued to SOL, and 2 hours as a short window for someone to respond. Again, not a shot, but maybe in the BST rules we should have a minimum time limit before you take the sale elsewhere. Maybe a 6 hour time commitment to give people a chance to respond to the ad.

Congrats on the fast sale hipkvw.:beers:

baneser good luck with your search!

Honestly...I didnt feel like driving and meeting up as most guys on here are north of me so I figured CL was my best bet. Sorry if anyone is dissapointed.

As I previously posted this was why I closed it. After putting it up i decided i didnt want to end up driving this thing somewhere. thats all....wasnt a time issue.

Certainly no shot at the seller here, but people aren't glued to SOL, and 2 hours as a short window for someone to respond. Again, not a shot, but maybe in the BST rules we should have a minimum time limit before you take the sale elsewhere. Maybe a 6 hour time commitment to give people a chance to respond to the ad.

Congrats on the fast sale hipkvw.:beers:

baneser good luck with your search!

I didn't want to make a long post out of it but that is all I meant.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0