Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hamlet

PBO bribes the Jewish vote: Medal of Freedom for Peres

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

The latest Team Barry voter bribe... the Medal of Freedom to go to Shimone Peres. Will the Jewish vote really buy this after 3 years of trashing Israel?

Let's see... forgive student loans to bribe the student vote. New government funded mortgages to bribe the homeowner vote. Ownership of GM, stolen from the bond holders... to bribe union votes. Raises for Fed employees to bribe the government worker vote. Free contraceptives to women to bribe half the US electorate (women should be ashamed to respond to this... a few dollars for fun and they are bought in).

Let's name all the other bribes.

Any of these actually strengthening the US?

NY Daily News is running a full court press of "Obama to back Jews in war with Iran!!!" coverage.

Today's coverage: Obama to Israel, I got your back!

I don't think it's going to work, The Jews have a long memory and they saw the way Obama ushered Israeli PM out the back door and made him wait while he went to eat dinner.

The problem with the Obumbler, is that in trying to appeal to everyone, he has ended up appealing to no one. He has succeeded in alienating everybody. :dismay: He has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was, and still is, too wet behind the ears to handle the Presidency. A 15 year old could have, and would have, done better. :rolleyes:

Hey, Barack, you gutless, spineless wonder. Pick a side and stick to it. 'Spit or get off the pot. :squid:

Hey, Barack, you gutless, spineless wonder. Pick a side and stick to it. 'Spit or get off the pot. :squid:

Sir, this post is racist since "pot" is often used as in calling the kettle "black", and we all know that's racist.

Please report to your nearest PC re-education, ahem I mean training camp at 08:30 tomorrow morning.

Thank you

Sir, this post is racist since "pot" is often used as in calling the kettle "black", and we all know that's racist.

Please report to your nearest PC re-education, ahem I mean training camp at 08:30 tomorrow morning.

Thank you

AKA, 'Organ Donor Central'. We must accept the new 'progressivism' that we taxpaying chattel are bred to serve the up-turned palm crowd. ;)

Thank you

AKA, 'Organ Donor Central'. We must accept the new 'progressivism' that we taxpaying chattel are bred to serve the up-turned palm crowd. ;)

Soylent Green

Thank you

you mean local "public" school........right?

I agree with reg (even if im full of crap lol)

obama is truyign to undo 3 years of undermining and not supportijng Israel.

you are

it is the way you are always assigning positions to frank, that leads me to say it