Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratss427

RM'S for Bigrock,greenpoint or RV

21 posts in this topic

Hey Ratts427, you don't happen to have any dark colored piglets for trade do you?
nope sorry.

I've got a 1 oz Greenpoint in black I'd be willing to trade.  I like that jointed above drool.gif

I am all set on plain black .but, thanks

Hmmm, how about any Big Don surface swimmers, or troublemaker small surfsters? I have greenpoints and some of the smaller bigrocks for trade.

Sadly I don't have any Big Dons, RV's, or GP's.  I like both the poppers, and would like to throw both starting in about a month.  Are they 2 oz?  I can offer any combination of an RM Parrot Peanut, two HD bomber Chart, Creek Chub, Swayback Spook, XR12 Silver, ect. or anything else I dug up this morning pictured below.  Could also do any of these if your interested and paypal/check difference.  If not, no worries, figured I'd throw it out there.

All have been lightly fished.

I'll be heading in to work now, and probably won't be back online for about 12 hours or so, unless I get lucky today.

ThanksIMG_1004.JPG

Hmmm, how about any Big Don surface swimmers, or troublemaker small surfsters? I have greenpoints and some of the smaller bigrocks for trade.

I would like to see a pic of the plugs you may have to trade.

Sadly I don't have any Big Dons, RV's, or GP's.  I like both the poppers, and would like to throw both starting in about a month.  Are they 2 oz?  I can offer any combination of an RM Parrot Peanut, two HD bomber Chart, Creek Chub, Swayback Spook, XR12 Silver, ect. or anything else I dug up this morning pictured below.  Could also do any of these if your interested and paypal/check difference.  If not, no worries, figured I'd throw it out there.

All have been lightly fished.

I'll be heading in to work now, and probably won't be back online for about 12 hours or so, unless I get lucky today.

Thanks600x450px-LL-17954221_IMG_1004.jpeg

Thanks,Going to see if I can get what I am after right now.But, will keep in mind.

I have 2 NIP greenpoints for trade. One is a "Hand Carved Lures" version back before it was Greenpoint, but it looks identical to the green point as far as I can tell, other than it having a flag on the tail, versus the greenpoint which has a small dressed siwash. Anyway, both are 2.5oz and the colors are smokey joe, and black with some blue sparkle.

Pic:448

I have 2 NIP greenpoints for trade. One is a "Hand Carved Lures" version back before it was Greenpoint, but it looks identical to the green point as far as I can tell, other than it having a flag on the tail, versus the greenpoint which has a small dressed siwash. Anyway, both are 2.5oz and the colors are smokey joe, and black with some blue sparkle.

Pic:448

I like the plug on the bottom.Any chance of a pic. of the bigrocks?

Only have one big rock for trade, its a blurple with some rootbeer colored sparkles thrown in. It is new and has never been thrown, though I threw away the package.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0