Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jersey 609

wtb vs handle

5 posts in this topic

Are you looking for the standard round knob that all VS reels come with?The bailed VS 's have an oblong shape knob. I have a silver round knob for $25 shipped that came off of my 200.

Carlos

VS handles are sized for the series. The 100 series has its own handle part number (PN). The 200 series has its own, and the 300 series is yet a different number. All VS surf reels without bail have a round knob, except the 275, which has the oblong knob like that found on all the VSB series.

With this then, specifically what is it that you are looking for? A VS 100 handle or knob or combo, or a VS 200 handle or knob or combo?

I have a 200 series round knob in both silver and a black that I would let go for $25.00 each plus shipping.

Jersey - sounds like you will need a VS100 or VS150 (same PN) round handle. I do not have one of these, so good luck in your search. May want to look online for other round power handles too. While they are a little large for the 100 series reels, I use the Accurate handle on my 250's and like them a lot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0