Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Churchman

Free to good home

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I'll start this close to home. I rescued/ fostered a 5 year old Chocolate Lab, female, fixed. She was going to the pound and I didn't want to see it happen. What I know:

Her original owner adopted her as a 6 month old chocolate from a pound in Staten Island, and could no longer afford her, I have all the records . She is small, about 45 lbs., and American in breed, House broken and play's well with other pet's. Her shot's are presently up to date and she is chipped. If you have an Alpha male at home, like mine, I would not recommend it, as she can take care of herself, if needed, (Which is not a bad thing). If this is your first dog, or replacing a lost one she is per[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3214053/width/300/height/225' alt='225'>fect. She is fine with kid's, and a couch potato, Which I do not allow, so some training will be required, if you are like me.She walks well on a leash and is great in dog parks. I have her crate and all her toy's. Lets see if we can keep her in the Family.

Please let me know if your interested in a greet and meet. Now some pic's :)

Rob

Does she bark? Is she a chewer? Since you have had her, has she had any accidents on the carpet? Me and my wife might be interested, but we wanna make sure 100% housebroken.

Does she bark? Is she a chewer? Since you have had her, has she had any accidents on the carpet? Me and my wife might be interested, but we wanna make sure 100% housebroken.

Dave,

The only time she barks is when she hears my neighbor's pull in, or when she is out back and the neighbors dog barks, the first is just for a warning, other then that, no problem. She does not chew. She has some toy's, a bone but not even that, much. She'll bring it over to me and drop it, look at me and whine. I pick it up and the tug a war is on :). She has not had an accident in the house. She is on medication for urinary incontinence which was thought to be caused when she was spayed. She takes 2 Proin 50 mg tablets per day and that controls it, like I said, no accidents. The medication is 51.00 for a 3 month supply online, and she expects it at feeding times. Trust me on this Dave, if I didn't have such an Alpha male I would keep her. I've had quite a few, and this one is smart, loving and wants nothing but to please, snuggle and bond. Let me know if you folks want to meet her, you won't regret it. I'm in Spring Lake Heights. I'll PM you my Cell.

Rob

Lets hope she finds a loving home here...I too would love to take her but I too have that alpha that would not allow another dog in my house.

What's her name?

I mentioned this to my wife, but she didn't nibble.

No way in the world I show up at home iwth a dog, despite the kids wanting one, without Mrs. KoQ approval.

And since she is going to be the one taking care of it, as it always turns out, I know better than to do that.

What's her name?

I mentioned this to my wife, but she didn't nibble.

No way in the world I show up at home iwth a dog, despite the kids wanting one, without Mrs. KoQ approval.

And since she is going to be the one taking care of it, as it always turns out, I know better than to do that.

Amber.

Pm me about tomorrow if were still on. :)

I adopted a dog from Rob about 18 months ago. Daisy is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known. Everything he said was 100% right on about her. TLDig (Tammy) absolutely adored her when she was here visiting for the Fling.

Good luck finding her a home. We are still at four here, and that's all I can manage. ;)

I adopted a dog from Rob about 18 months ago. Daisy is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known. Everything he said was 100% right on about her. TLDig (Tammy) absolutely adored her when she was here visiting for the Fling.

Good luck finding her a home. We are still at four here, and that's all I can manage. ;)

Thanks! :) I wish Buddy was not such a Jerk ;). I love him, but he is one hard headed Lab. She is a real sweetheart and reminds us of Daisy.

We would keep her in a minute, but 120lb against 45lb is a injury just waiting to happen. I just refused to let her end up in a pound. :(

Hope all is well.

Rob