Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robertchatillion

Thanks Tim & SOL

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE JACK JABLONSKI FUNDRAISER A HUGE SUCCESS!

The Berkeley Striper Club held a very successful fundraising event at the BSC Flea Market. Over $6,000 was raised for my nephew Jack Jablonski, who was gravely injured while playing high school hockey. The striper brotherhood is an amazing bunch of people, and my fellow striper people came together to support this cause...

There are lots of people to THANK!

JM Basile ran the fundraiser, and did an amazing job of putting it all together. The fundraiser was his idea, and it came together perfectly. He oversaw the whole operation, including having the shadow boxes made, rounding up plug makers, doing pre-event promotion and ran the raffle during the event. THANKS JM!

Berkeley Striper Club, for making the “Jack Jablonski Special Needs Trust” their charitable focus, pre-event promotion and holding the fundraiser at their flea market. Thanks!

Big Rock for donating and helping to get other plug builders involved.

D. Mag for donating and helping to get other plug builders involved.

Grumpys Tackle for their custom rod donation.

RH Custom Rods for donations and custom rod donation.

Tim/SOL for promoting and helping out in a big way.

Joe Palotto for donating plugs from his personal collection.

Skippy for donating his amazing shadow box.

Anchorman, Black Talon, Chumbucket, Cyclone, Digger, GRS, Ron Muccie, RV Plugs, Super Strike, TB & X Plugs for donating to their plugs to the cause...

Steve George for his work in helping to promote the fundraiser and for his direction of the BSC event.

Many people wanted to donate product for the raffle, and I thank you for your caring and generosity. There will be future fundraisers for others in need, and I know your donations will be put to great use...

Thanks to all those who supported the fundraiser by buying and donating to the cause. THANKS!

Also thanks to all those who shared their warm thoughts and best wishes for Jack...

THANK YOU !

Tom Lynch

Thanks to all who contributed to this wonderful cause ...........

Tim & SOL, all who generously purchased raffles, the talented craftsman who donated there their plugs/rods and to JM and all the other BSC members who supported and helped make this a reality.

Well done :clap:

What a wonderful showing from the entire fishing community coming together for such great cause .. Tom , I wish all the best to Jack and your entire family in the future... It was my pleasure to help out in anyway that I could.. See you around buddy....

Steve