Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

What do you think is more fun?

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

An afternoon/evening at the SOL Food Fling or the annual awards dinner for the (da da daaaaaaa).....

Law Students for Reproductive Justice??

Now the people that called Sarah Palin a cnt have been outraged by Rush Limbaugh all week.

Even here, people that would bend over backwards for women's equality squealed like a schoolgirl, "you're picking on a woman"  EEEEEEEE.

Assuming you did have the moral authority to claim foul in the matter (you do not), lets look at this woman and go through her professional merits.  That would be fair don;t you think?

Here is the website:

http://lsrj.org/

Go take a look.  Community organiziing of the highest (lowest) order

How to be a lawyer for abortionists, how to make sure children get aborted.

Here is the manual that outlines what to study in law school in order to maximize your profit/abortion ratio

http://lsrj.org/documents/resources/LSRJ_Model_Curriculum_2d_ed.pdf

Its 55 pages, but just flip through a few pages, you will get the idea.

If you feel the need to speak out, here is a list of events to attend, the yearly regional conferences:

http://lsrj.org/index.php/2012_regional_conferences/

They are hurting pretty bad here-crap website.  How do you gin up interest in a conference with that crap?  (Sandra--Babe.  Gimmee a jingle, I can cure what ails your conferences)

Glance around, its the training arm and "free labor aquisition" arm of the abortion industry (join the struggle, make a difference, be an intern-kids are stupid).

Best part of the website?  Guess who has a "click and donate and" button?  Moveon.org and their abortion group the "virtual march for abort bla women's bla bla baby in a garbage bag conference"  Putrid.

http://pol.moveon.org/virtualmarch_trust_women/action.html?rc=LSRJ/

Anyway, these people are scumbags of the highest order, they are working for some of the most evil, reprehensible, hatemongering statists this nation has ever produced.  And from the look on some of the headshots of these young girls on the website, I bet some have no idea the type of animals they are being led around by.  Sick, but a little sad too, isn't it?

You want fair, there you go.  No name calling, just exposing the woman.

I pointed out the outrageousness and totally misleading nature of her testimony, I pointed out the co ordinated media blitz of her testimony* , I showed the coordinated response, and now we are digging into her background-not personally, but professionally.  Personal will come out soon enough.

This woman's appearance came from some of the most reprehensible, morally bankrupt people this nation has ever had to deal with-community organizers, Nancy Pelosi, abortionists, and feminists.

*I have to give props to Brian BM for that.  In trying to defend the abortion lawyers' appearance, he wondered out loud why people singled out this one woman testifying when dozens and dozen of people do that every day on every subject under the sun.  So I looked.

It was hand fed to the compliant media, and they dutifully rolled it out.  Started with AP radio.  Then tv picked up AP radio, then they started the ball rolling.  It was done on purpose, to shame and upset the majority of this nation that are decnt people.

Thanks Mully.

I'm surprised this didn't get a response.

hard to keep track of all Little posts about sandra Fluke....at least he now sees that Rush walked right into a trap....

hard to keep track of all Little posts about sandra Fluke....

Agreed, but it's been funny watching him change the tune from Sandra Fluke - **** who needs $3k in rubbers a year to Sandra Fluke - Does not have sex with guys. Who knows where he'll go next.

Agreed, but it's been funny watching him change the tune from Sandra Fluke - **** who needs $3k in rubbers a year to Sandra Fluke - Does not have sex with guys. Who knows where he'll go next.

Bestiality?

I don't recall Little saying that Sandra Fluke needed 3k worth of condoms and I certainly don't recall Sandra Fluke saying that SHE needed 3k for rubbers but rather than a woman in law school might spend 3k in contracption over her time in law school, but you read the testimony (which I'm told wasn't actual under oath testimony) so you know this already.

hard to keep track of all Little posts about sandra Fluke....at least he now sees that Rush walked right into a trap....

yup it was a trap.....and he fell for it.........389

I don't recall Little saying that Sandra Fluke needed 3k worth of condoms and I certainly don't recall Sandra Fluke saying that SHE needed 3k for rubbers but rather than a woman in law school might spend 3k in contracption over her time in law school, but you read the testimony (which I'm told wasn't actual under oath testimony) so you know this already.

Little and others talked about rubbers being the issue quite a bit. I know that Sandra Fluke said nothing of the sort and found the whole introduction of rubbers into the equation by Little et al to be extremely dishonest. It's just funny watching Little go from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Little and others talked about rubbers being the issue quite a bit. I know that Sandra Fluke said nothing of the sort and found the whole introduction of rubbers into the equation by Little et al to be extremely dishonest. It's just funny watching Little go from one end of the spectrum to the other.

I don't remember him doing that.

But I'm a fanboi and he an I have a bromance going on. A "Little" crush, if you will. :naughty:

Can you direct me to a post where little actually said that?

I might have to give him a pinch if he did. :squid:

:)

I don't remember him doing that.

But I'm a fanboi and he an I have a bromance going on. A "Little" crush, if you will. :naughty:

Can you direct me to a post where little actually said that?

I might have to give him a pinch if he did. :squid:

:)

Don't you know by now that I don't put forth facts unless I know they're correct?:p

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/838297/why-rush-survives-on-fox/15

Little makes me laugh too, but intellectual honesty isn't exactly a strong suit of his.

Don't you know by now that I don't put forth facts unless I know they're correct?:p

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/838297/why-rush-survives-on-fox/15

Little makes me laugh too, but intellectual honesty isn't exactly a strong suit of his.

Wait a second.

Let's clarify.

Go back to post 4.

Where did little say those things?

Can you provide any quotes to support what you said in post 4? Y/N?

Because the link you provide doesn't.

I have  a real suspicion that this woman Fluke is homosexual.  We will know soon enough

^^^^^ par for the course with little and his homohate

^^^^^ par for the course with little and his homohate

What does that have to do with what The Dude alleges in post 4?

And by the way, I'd be deleting a LOT of this stuff if I were a mod.

Just saying. :)