Food Fling Kicked Ass

Rate this topic

Billy 40

I brought my 11 year old son with me because we had a Cub Scout event right after the fling.

He was amazed by all the other plug builders I was taking to. My coolness factor went up a point. lol

The use of website names during the food fling made him laugh.

CarolS came up to him and started talking about the video game he was playing. One of the few times I've ever seen him speechless. lol

CarolS came up to him and started talking about the video game he was playing. One of the few times I've ever seen him speechless. lol

She's a teacher, kids are instinctively able to recognize that teacher voice...they freeze like a deer in the headlights :b:;)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

She's a teacher, kids are instinctively able to recognize that teacher voice...they freeze like a deer in the headlights :b:;)

TimS

With all due repsect,

It might also have something to do with the fact that she's beautiful. When i was that age, i froze up when pretty girls spoke to me, as a matter of fact, i still do?:squid:

With all due repsect,

It might also have something to do with the fact that she's beautiful. When i was that age, i froze up when pretty girls spoke to me, as a matter of fact, i still do?:squid:

I dunno...I still think it's the teacher voice, I've seen kids in a restaurant stop dead in their tracks when they hear her voice, without even seeing her :b: Then again, she's not bad looking ;)

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

TimS

You got that right! How much time did you get to spend with your sister? Talk about timing. Atleast she got to enjoy the picnic.

Armand

"Fish are a gift from God, especially on they end of your line" -Armand Popper "Come Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" - Jesus Christ

You got that right! How much time did you get to spend with your sister? Talk about timing. Atleast she got to enjoy the picnic.

Armand

I actually sat with her, my brother, my sister in law and two nieces for quite a while :th:

I actually sat with her, my brother, my sister in law and two nieces for quite a while :th:

That's great news. Time with family get's more and more important to me the older I get. I'm sure for you too.

"Fish are a gift from God, especially on they end of your line" -Armand Popper "Come Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" - Jesus Christ

I dunno...I still think it's the teacher voice, I've seen kids in a restaurant stop dead in their tracks when they hear her voice, without even seeing her :b: Then again, she's not bad looking ;)

TimS

>thwack< You have just been smacked upside the back of your head. Not bad looking indeed :squid: