Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

Food Fling Kicked Ass

Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

I am so happy I was able to get down to teh Food Fling to see so many friends, old and new - I had a GREAT time. I ate constantly for several hours, drank a bunch of beers, and laughed and joked with everyone I spoke to. It was awesome to see TLDig who flew in fo rthis, and a big shock was seeing BrianZ for the first time in seveal years. Tim & Carole, Squid, Suds, FMag, McG, TMac, Florence Dude, Spigola, DJ, Patrick 9915, Ravioli (LMAO x2).Mrs BigGene & her daughter the marbling genius plugbuilder, Derf & Mrs Derf, Chief, Arby, G2H & his boy who didn't bring his coloring book (lol), Steve in MAss, Mike, koq, SO MANY OTHERS I hate to leave anyone out. Special thanks to Ben Lippen, and Medic Chris for putting this together and gettin gmy lame ass down there.

I didn't get teh guy's nam ewho was cooking all the food in the back, but thank oyu..and LMAO!!!! so hard!!!

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3210121/width/431/height/300]

I had a great time also was nice seeing some old faces ... I cant believe Billy 40 fogot he talked to me.. :p he was busy chowin down on a variaty of foods lmao..

Hope everyone made it home safe.. Thanks again TimS and all who made it happen.. felt weird not making my traditional Jambalya.. just had too much going on this year.. Next Year for sure!!

Joe

JOe & Derrick - SORRY. i hate saying names I always forget 3/4 of them. I forgot I spoke ot F&R because only half of him was there - oyu loked great!! Congrats.

I had a greaty time. Deaf as a coot but had fun anyway. Really nice to see Tam again. Bought a drill press from Mrs Biggene and Sudsy brought it down to me. Thanks again Bud.

I've been to most of the Food Flings and this one seemed more subtle and friendly. Not too crowded, very nice.

My first fling, had a blast. Great time meeting everyone, great food, nice to put names to faces. Looking forward to next year.

I saw Ditch Jigger on FB. Stewie, Chuck, CJ, and I are safely up north watching the bruins game we missed now!

:beers: