Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bassadana

Plug ID's Please

21 posts in this topic

Nice find! The top looks like a Creek chub Pikie with a bent lip. Not sure of the others but a couple more pics of the heads and tails would help the guys here identify them.

I think the bottom 2 baits are the only ones worth taking a look at. Can we get a good side profile on these and maybe a shot angled from the front so we can see the front/top/side in one picture? The flaptail looks interesting...

Nice find! The top looks like a Creek chub Pikie with a bent lip. Not sure of the others but a couple more pics of the heads and tails would help the guys here identify them.

Not sure if that is a Creek Chub pikie tail doesn't look right.

Tough to tell by the pictures, but could the top one be a Masterlure? They all look like NY baits to me.

What is the length of these plugs?

Thin tail on top has that master lure look. But the eyes got me confused. What about Snook Bait Co?

Thin tail on top has that master lure look. But the eyes got me confused. What about Snook Bait Co?

It looks a little thin all around for a Snook Bait Co to me. Usually a fatter bodied Pikie, but again, hard to tell from the pics.

Hi Winch. Got Pikie???

It looks a little thin all around for a Snook Bait Co to me. Usually a fatter bodied Pikie, but again, hard to tell from the pics.

Hi Winch. Got Pikie???

Here's a few. ;)