Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Envy69

So I've heard......

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I hear jersey street is a great spot. You can score crack and catch schoolies at the same time.

I would stay away from that stuff. After managing apartment buildings for years in various parts of the city, I noticed more crackheads not being able to pay rent (unless the rent is coming from section 8 / public assistance) than say a cocaine or marijuana user :idea:

Anywhere in the world has its bad nehiborhoods, middle class nehiborhoods and the rich nehiborhoods. But as far as Jersey street

(on that back road that leads to the ferry terminal) I do notice alot of people bait fishing more then ever. Thats a Positive thing maybe it will give them something to do other then anything illegal.:p

Anywhere in the world has its bad nehiborhoods, middle class nehiborhoods and the rich nehiborhoods. But as far as Jersey street

(on that back road that leads to the ferry terminal) I do notice alot of people bait fishing more then ever. Thats a Positive thing maybe it will give them something to do other then anything illegal.:p

They are probably fishing illegally ;)

I like fishing SI in April out front some decent sized fish there. Also when the bunker are in thick snag and drop one and you can have a good day. You would be suprised how many fluke are right off the beach during the summer months.