Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justintrask

River Herring Moratorium Renewed

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dmf/marinefisheriesnotices/2012/river_herring_030212.htm

March 2, 2012

MarineFisheries Advisory

RIVER HERRING MORATORIUM RENEWED

This is a reminder that the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries has renewed the state waters river herring moratorium. Until further notice the harvest, possession or sale of river herring is prohibited in Commonwealth. However, commercial bait fish vessels and processors are authorized to possess river herring provided the catch occurred in federal waters and the possession of river herring by count does not exceed 5% of the total batch of bait fish catch.

Full text of this regulation can be found at 322 CMR 6.17. For more information please visit our website (www.mass.gov/marinefisheries)

or contact Jared Silva (617-626-1534; jared.silva@state.ma.us).

i still have the new i used at 3am at the bourndale run in the late 80's. used to put tubing arount the frame to protect it from the rocks cutting the net

Guess that livewell that I made out of an igloo 160 qt cooler and a Keep Alive pump that I won for writing a jingle for the website (it was so long ago, it was a Geocities design) will sit in the basement for another long time.

Guess that livewell that I made out of an igloo 160 qt cooler and a Keep Alive pump that I won for writing a jingle for the website (it was so long ago, it was a Geocities design) will sit in the basement for another long time.

I use mine for big tropical fish pets.Get an aquarium.