Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

More today from Rush - Rush Limbaugh On Sandra Fluke, Having 'So Much Sex'; Parents Should Be 'Embarrassed'

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Alleged. He calls her that without knowing, which is what many her are doing. Even he can't show it in her testimony. He's making up a myth and that's how these things get going.

Maybe if he were to tell the truth once in a while he'd be taken seriously.

Rush Limbaugh doubled down on his incendiary comments about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student who was denied the right to speak at a contraception hearing, during his Friday.

The conservative radio host sparked outrage on Wednesday when he called Fluke "a ****" and "a prostitute." He alleged that she was "having so much sex" that she couldn't afford contraception.

He went further the next day, adding, "if we're going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

The controversy snowballed as pundits and political figures fiercely condemned Limbaugh's incendiary comments, and one advertiser withdrew its commercials from the radio program. President Obama even called Fluke on Friday to offer his support.

However, the fall-out in the wake of his comments did not stop Limbaugh from making more attacks about Fluke on Friday. "She was not allowed to testify because it was not about women at Georgetown who have so much sex they can't afford birth control," he thundered.

He said that her speech at a press conference served to show that "she's having so much sex she can't pay for it, and we should."

Fluke had testified about the reproductive and broader medical reasons for birth control, and cited the cost. Limbaugh said she was having "$3000 worth of birth control pills worth of sex."

He described her testimony from his perspective. "So the woman comes forth with this frankly hilarious claim that she's having so much sex -- and her buddies with her-- that she can't afford it," Limbaugh continued. "And not one person says, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?"

He said that his comment about a sex tape was merely him "illustrating absurdity by being absurd," imploring his critics to "lighten up." He's now worried about what he said

Limbaugh also reacted to President Obama's call to Fluke. Obama told Fluke that her parents should be "proud" of her. Limbaugh had a different message for them. "I'd be embarrassed," he said. "I'd disconnect the phone. I'd go into hiding."

He's not even an entertainer, he's repulsive at least. Great example for young kids when they start using that language.

Like dice clay used to say "you wanted front row, you got it". Once she decided to discuss her contraceptive needs in public, all bets are off. we're supposed to feel sorry for her now?

Obama probably called because he thinks with the zeal she is defending the need for free contraception, and because the amount of condoms she would have to buy would outstrip the cost of the pill, that she is a loose woman.

So he wants a date.

:naughty:

Why should I feel sorry for this pro-abortion bimbo? She is just the latest indicator of our decadent, hedonistic and cowardly society. We've been dying of leprosy for forty years now and the rot is setting in really good. She is just one more indicator of defining deviancy down. She is a joke and a disgrace. I would say she should be a disgrace on Georgetown University but they've been in the sewer for a long time.

I mean, would you sleep with FLOTUS? I actually love darker skinned women, but she is not attractive IMO.

I see no issues with her looks-wise. However she is pretty tall and that's not my thing.

I mean, would you sleep with FLOTUS? I actually love darker skinned women, but she is not attractive IMO.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't make comments like that on SOL, not everyone married a beauty queen, it may be insulting to some.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't make comments like that on SOL, not everyone married a beauty queen, it may be insulting to some.

like Ginny Sac

Alleged. He calls her that without knowing, which is what many her are doing. Even he can't show it in her testimony. He's making up a myth and that's how these things get going.

Maybe if he were to tell the truth once in a while he'd be taken seriously.

Rush Limbaugh doubled down on his incendiary comments about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student who was denied the right to speak at a contraception hearing, during his Friday.

The conservative radio host sparked outrage on Wednesday when he called Fluke "a ****" and "a prostitute." He alleged that she was "having so much sex" that she couldn't afford contraception.

He went further the next day, adding, "if we're going to pay for your contraceptives and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

The controversy snowballed as pundits and political figures fiercely condemned Limbaugh's incendiary comments, and one advertiser withdrew its commercials from the radio program. President Obama even called Fluke on Friday to offer his support.

However, the fall-out in the wake of his comments did not stop Limbaugh from making more attacks about Fluke on Friday. "She was not allowed to testify because it was not about women at Georgetown who have so much sex they can't afford birth control," he thundered.

He said that her speech at a press conference served to show that "she's having so much sex she can't pay for it, and we should."

Fluke had testified about the reproductive and broader medical reasons for birth control, and cited the cost. Limbaugh said she was having "$3000 worth of birth control pills worth of sex."

He described her testimony from his perspective. "So the woman comes forth with this frankly hilarious claim that she's having so much sex -- and her buddies with her-- that she can't afford it," Limbaugh continued. "And not one person says, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?"

He said that his comment about a sex tape was merely him "illustrating absurdity by being absurd," imploring his critics to "lighten up." He's now worried about what he said

Limbaugh also reacted to President Obama's call to Fluke. Obama told Fluke that her parents should be "proud" of her. Limbaugh had a different message for them. "I'd be embarrassed," he said. "I'd disconnect the phone. I'd go into hiding."

He's not even an entertainer, he's repulsive at least. Great example for young kids when they start using that language.

what's wrong with what Rush said?

Countdown host Keith Olbermann on Thursday said conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh of probably inadvertently called his own mother a prostitute.

“His attacks on Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke have cross some kind of line, particularly when it comes to revealing his own sexual desires and preferences,” he said. “Taking time out from his continual references to men bending over and grabbing their ankles, Limbaugh today repeated his assault on Ms. Fluke who was refused the right to testify at Congressman Issa’s birth control hearing last month because she represented a case in which her insurance plan did not include birth control because it was run by a Catholic institution.” [...]

Olbermann noted that by that definition of a prostitute, “if your wife Catherine has ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your previous wife Martha ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your second wife Michelle ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or your first wife Roxy ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your mother Milly ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, by your own definition Mr. Limbaugh, what does that make them?”

Countdown host Keith Olbermann on Thursday said conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh of probably inadvertently called his own mother a prostitute.

“His attacks on Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke have cross some kind of line, particularly when it comes to revealing his own sexual desires and preferences,” he said. “Taking time out from his continual references to men bending over and grabbing their ankles, Limbaugh today repeated his assault on Ms. Fluke who was refused the right to testify at Congressman Issa’s birth control hearing last month because she represented a case in which her insurance plan did not include birth control because it was run by a Catholic institution.” [...]

Olbermann noted that by that definition of a prostitute, “if your wife Catherine has ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your previous wife Martha ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your second wife Michelle ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or your first wife Roxy ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, or if your mother Milly ever used birth control and did not pay for it 100 percent out of her own pocket, by your own definition Mr. Limbaugh, what does that make them?”

Come on, TJ. Keith Olberman is the lowest of the low. Even other liberals don't like this psycho. He is probably getting tossed or walking from this show. Hell, MSNBC couldn't stand him. Please.

The analogy is what's pertinent; Screw Keith.