Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

NERBs SI Gatheirng #8 March 10th

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Took a little break to prepare for the ICRBE, but we're back to doing Gatherings again. This one will be open to everyone, any topic you want to hear about will be covered. One topic I would like to cover is....how to improve your Dec WRaps. This will be good for people entering in the Dec Wraps Contests. Rather than show how to do this or that, I'll ask everyone to bring a sample, and I will give an honest critique and offer my opinion on areas of improvement.

http://********************.com/gatheringschedule.html

If you want to attend, e-mail me at xlrods@yahoo.com

John, happy you are coming, we can discuss the magic of sellin gwhite foam. It's crazy how fast the gatherings fill up, I'm up to 10 builders already.

I see a lot of people asking really basic questions, and getting confusing answers. Best way to fix that problem is to come see how things are done by some of the top builders in the industry.

Got 14 for this Gathering so far, no suggestions for topics yet. Donuts & Indian food, and a hero. Still have lots of room, lot of guys PMing me questions and posting questions on the forum who live less than an hour away >you guys should find time to make it out here.

Just spoke to Steve, he's bringing some of that indian food, Butter chicken & I ask ed for curried chicken.

i'm going to do a how to build a rod from A to Z, got a couple of new builders attending. I'm also going to add a thin gon how to take photographs of your work, although I suck at it myself.

I can't make it Sat. I have my nephews 3rd B-day and I have to take him on a train ride to Mcdonalds for his party. A bunch of 3 and 4 year olds running and climbing.... sounds just like a NERBS gathering!! I'll be at the NJ and the next one at Billy's for sure!!

PAUL!!!! It will be good to see you, we all have been looking for you. Hopefully Ralph comes as well, will be good to see you guys! We need more "you sure you didn't mean BJing" comments, lmao.

John, see you in a couple of weeks. If oyu are going ot Somerset mike has his own booth, I'll be working for him all weekend.