Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pescador710

WTB Penn Sargus 6000

14 posts in this topic

I will gladly take a beat up reel as long as it is still functioning. Please describe the condition of the reel and offer a price. I can pay shipping but also don't mind picking up in the Boston/South Shore area. Thanks

I'll be away from home until tomorrow night so I'll try to put some pics up as soon as I get back.

But I clipped the bail off myself, I didnt use one of those bailless kits. I notice no difference in the balance of the rotor.

Sorry for such a late reply guys... I've been having some major computer problems.

oldschool, after looking at the 750ss I decided I would much rather part with cash than this reel. I think its going to make its way into the rotation this year, sorry.

basskiller, I am going to hold out for a used, less expensive sargus if anyone offers one. I have one that has damage to multiple parts, so I am more or less looking for a parts reel.

Is it functional?

If the bearings are in rough shape, I could Imagine its not smooth. But if the anti reverse is working and if it lays line like it is supposed to, I'll take it if we can agree on a price.

Is it functional?

If the bearings are in rough shape, I could Imagine its not smooth. But if the anti reverse is working and if it lays line like it is supposed to, I'll take it if we can agree on a price.

The Anit reverse is working. Reel is kind a smooth and the line lay am not sure about but most like isn't perfect. It's pretty ugly to. Yours for $30

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0