Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woody14

WTB 7" Mega-Baits

15 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by sefmonster View Post

I have quite a few but not sure if there 7 inches. Let me check and see what I have and will get back to you this afternoon.

Sounds good,thanks!  I might be interested in the smaller one's if the price is right.

Hey Woody, 2 of them have a black back and and silver body and there 6" 1oz model number LDS-15 and 1 has a larger lip. The other 2 are yellow with a reddish hue around the gills and under the throat and there 4 1/2'' 7/8 oz model JB-130. I want to sell as a package. Asking $60 for these extremely discontinued plugs! Hey Woody you have first crack so let me know soon.

I have some new 7” swimmers in white (maybe a couple other colors too but I’m sure I have some in white…) but I won’t have access to them for a bit… these are getting real hard to find so I wouldn’t let them go cheap probably going to want around $25 a piece. Let me know if you would be interested at that price and I’ll put up some pics when I have a chance to dig them out. If not I completely understand it’s a lot for a plastic plug I just know if I have to restock my supply I’m going to have a tough time finding them…

Quote:

Originally Posted by pat the nat View Post

Sorry Woody I'll pass on the trout pencil.

I actually have all colors that are slightly used,and are loaded by me.  The 1oz'ers are loaded to around  1.5oz and cast like a bullet. Have blue/silver  red head the rainbows and a green mack Have  2 oz'ers that are loaded by me and are around  3oz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0