Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jetskibrian

Now I'm Ready!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I took my jet ski out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel for a couple of hours today. I was fishing for Tautog around the bridge piles with clams and did not have any bites. I did stop a couple times and take some pictures while out. On the way home I figured I would see if I could find some fiddlers, with the warm 78 degree day I was hoping they would be out of their holes. I caught about a hundred. I have my favorite Tog bait so I will be ready to go get them this weekend. Here are some pictures from today, the bald eagles were taken at my house.

bucketoffiddlers.jpg

pelicancloseup.jpg

pelican339.jpg

trawler.jpg

sealsmooch.jpg

bulbusbow-1.jpg

baldeagle440.jpg

briansjetski-1.jpg

Going for giant Sheepshead i see:th::th: don't forget to show us their nice dental work. Tie d rope, those fiddlers can be had by the millions along tidal mud flats, if i walk down my dock and into the marsh area you cannot avoid stepping on them because they absolutely cover the ground. They burrow in small holes all over the mud flat's and grassy areas.

Thanks for the replies. I run around in the mud and grass and grab them. I Have a Nikon D-3100 that I bought last year. I still need to replace the tele photo lens I lost.