Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquacide

Breitbart Dead.

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

I thought he was interesting, and sorry to say this but he always had the vibe of a coke head.

Either way the man definetely stirred the pot, and may the good Lord judge him fairly and grant his family peace.

I thought he was interesting, and sorry to say this but he always had the vibe of a coke head.

Either way the man definetely stirred the pot, and may the good Lord judge him fairly and grant his family peace.

We better check MDH's alibi. ;)

i think he was a recovering addict.

Sympathy pouring in

It is very hard to have sympathy for an evil person like Andrew Breitbart! I am done being NICE.

So apparantly #AndrewBreitbart is dead. Now who is going to randomly psychotically scream at #OWS supporters? #TooSoon?

America truly lost an *******. I’m sure Satan will treat him good. #AndrewBreitbart

L.A. Coroner confirms Andrew Breitbart will lie no more. #p2 alternet.org/newsandviews/a…

The sad thing about #Breitbart death is @MichelleMalkin didn’t go to hell with him.

This is “mainstream” liberal economics pundit Matthew Yglesias:

Conventions around dead people are ridiculous. The world outlook is slightly improved with @AndrewBrietbart dead.

R.I.P.

Little,

Have no doubt that these are the same type of people who manned the gulags and starved the Ukraine, who oversaw the Killing Fields and the Cultural Revolution. They are the left and they are evil. I long ago gave up trying to reason with them, see their side, sympathize, etc. They need to be defeated, destroyed, put down like rabid dogs. If we don't, they will surely do it too us. See above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight771 View Post

They need to be defeated, destroyed, put down like rabid dogs. If we don't, they will surely do it too us. See above.

so you advocate the murder of Liberals?

all libs?

cause this might mean I cancel on our fishing trip.

Little,

Have no doubt that these are the same type of people who manned the gulags and starved the Ukraine, who oversaw the Killing Fields and the Cultural Revolution. They are the left and they are evil. I long ago gave up trying to reason with them, see their side, sympathize, etc. They need to be defeated, destroyed, put down like rabid dogs. If we don't, they will surely do it too us. See above.

sadly, in their twisted minds they probably justify it by referring to those that mocked Ted Kennedy's death.

and so the spiral of extremism goes around and down....

sadly, in their twisted minds they probably justify it by referring to those that mocked Ted Kennedy's death.

and so the spiral of extremism goes around and down....

funny you mention that. little had some vile things to say about TK's death and i think Knight did as well. but let's all be outraged LOL! half of those posting vile stuff are freepers with aliases so they can they go back and say "how vile!". funny stuff!

did not know that, but like i said earlier he always had that coke head vibe

it was alcoholism

he talked about during a speech, I believe.

funny you mention that. little had some vile things to say about TK's death and i think Knight did as well. but let's all be outraged LOL! half of those posting vile stuff are freepers with aliases so they can they go back and say "how vile!". funny stuff!

Don't forget me, my friend. I ripped Teddy K., that despicable piece of human excrement, a new one, too. :mad: And I was damn glad to do so. :squid:

The difference between the two alcoholics, Breitbart & Kennedy, is that, to the best of my knowledge, Brietbart never drove drunk off of a bridge, leaving a young lady all alone in an upside down, submerged car, to suffocate slowly, agonizing and terrified, until dead. Then Teddy staggered to his hotel, and slept soundly in his bed until morning when he then 'reported' the 'accident'. :mad::mad::mad:

Breitbart surely had his faults, but murder was not among them. :squid:

My condolences to Breitbart's wife and four children. :(