What crime did he actually commit?

Rate this topic

BranfordJeff

LMAO, Michaelopolus, geez, did you really need to pee on Timmeh's joke like that? :laugh:

yes, I did. I called your favorite buddy FnM a rat the other day, after he called me a rat. Guess who Tim defended and said wasn't a rat??

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

I found out that the therapist named Patricia who I wanted to call Soon Yi used to be named Patrick. :scared:

Was his last name 9915?

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

on a side note,

I think we should pass a law that WOULD allow obviously mentally unbalanced people making hate filled rants on the internet to be scooped up and dumped into a looney bin.

at least until it's proven likely that they are all bark and no bite.

Unless the person in question is a real basket case, like Jeff....

I would ******* LOVE a grave blanket. icon14.gif

And why can't you or anybody else? It's an opinion, doesn't have to be true, it's just your opion wether it's educated or not.

Legal opinions have to be based on facts, and inferences from the facts, not on wild ass guesses. Opinions are fine but when an uneducated opinion is offered, the person offering it shouldn't tell someone with a different opinion that they're wrong.

The way to say it would be, "I disagree".

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver