Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snapperman

Northbar bottle darters for less than retail

15 posts in this topic

i dont think NB sells preloaded ones, these are unloaded. if your interested i would load them with 10cc of mineral oil for no extra charge then send them to you but im busy so it may be a week or 2

If you are confident with the task bud, you've got a deal. If not, I MIGHT be able to find someone around here to do it although I don't know anyone off-hand. Are you good with it?

If you can do it, that would be great bud but if it's too much of a pain, I'll take em and figure it out. Either way, you've got a deal. I don't mind throwing in a lil extra for the job if you can though.

Logging off for the night. If you send a pm, I'll have the money right out to you via paypal if that works for you.

Thanks

Sharkey

I respectfully rescind my offer.

Other priorities and I have not heard from you.

Thanks anyway

Sharkey

sorry i couldnt get back to you sooner, im not a fan of when people back out of deals but im also pretty flexible and realize stuff comes up. hope everything is ok for you.

I'm offering $70 and please load them with oil. I will wait the 2 weeks and you can mail them out parcel post

my price is firm as these already are less than retail value and have upgraded hooks. also just cause i offer to load them for one member doesnt mean thats part of the offer to any one whos wants to buy them. theres no way im going to lower the price and take the time to sit down and load them. if you want to load them theres plenty of videos on how to do it, its very easy. i believe northbar has a video on their site.

$74 for the lot

Snapperman, that's fine.  I actually thought the other guy offered you $60 for all 5, I reread it that it was taking out one.  So I figured I'd make it out to $70.

If you'd like, I'd take them for $74.  Would you mind putting the oil in them?  Also, for me, still send them the cheapest way.

Let me know if you'd do that, then I can take them.

Thanks.

sorry i couldnt get back to you sooner, im not a fan of when people back out of deals but im also pretty flexible and realize stuff comes up. hope everything is ok for you.

I'm not going to get into it bud but when someone tells me they are going to do something, especially when money is involved, I expect them to do it. When it went a day and a half when I had not heard from you when you said you would PM me the next day, I just lost interest in sending money out.

I'm sure others might not mind but for me, that's a deal breaker in itself. Nothing personal. It's just how I do business.

Sharkey

I'm not going to get into it bud but when someone tells me they are going to do something, especially when money is involved, I expect them to do it. When it went a day and a half when I had not heard from you when you said you would PM me the next day, I just lost interest in sending money out.

I'm sure others might not mind but for me, that's a deal breaker in itself. Nothing personal. It's just how I do business.

Sharkey

i understand, i was sick and behind at work but its your $ and i understand if you dont want to send it.

Snapperman, that's fine.  I actually thought the other guy offered you $60 for all 5, I reread it that it was taking out one.  So I figured I'd make it out to $70.

If you'd like, I'd take them for $74.  Would you mind putting the oil in them?  Also, for me, still send them the cheapest way.

Let me know if you'd do that, then I can take them.

Thanks.

sure dude, if you dont mind waiting till next weekend for me to get them out. ill be out of town the next 4 days then when i get back ill load them and send them out

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0