Suffern / Rockland Show...

Rate this topic

I might make a quick pit stop late afternoon when the crowd is down. However, there really hasn't been anything that worth while in recent years. There was a Spinner Bait guy that had a nice product... Always in the first row. He told me that the business was for sale --- he hasn't been there for a few years. I have never seen any of the plug builders --- guess it's not their show. I met that Phd-Bass-Professor-Guy once; he had a big boobed blonde on his lap and could care two plugs about customers. Guess I'll buy an Ugly Stick for $5.00 off!

$12 to see the same crap year after year. nothing to buy, no deals.

if my kid didnt want to go so bad, and if it wasnt 20 minutes away, i wouldnt go anywhere near there.

i remember 20 years you used to have to park about a mile away because it was so crowded. last year i think i parked next to a handicapped zone.

Two pounds of purple firetail worms, three beers, and a trip to Midland Tackle in Sloatsburg.

Good times.

Midland Tackle, that place was awesome. I sure do miss it.

The truth is the light

The light is the way

The less folks know

The more they have to say

I may take my son there this weekend. He's 8 and never been there and I've only went once about 10 years ago. The weather doesn't look so good for Saturday - might as well spend time indoors around other outdoor fanatics.

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave.