Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boscoebrea

Please join me this leap year day as I drink a small glass of beer.

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

These last 5 months I have been feeding and drinking through a small tube that goes directly into my stomach,for tte last 3 weeks I have been slowly sipping water.

Well I am too pure now,so today I am going to sip a small glass of beer to celebrate that I can finally do some sipping ..this event will take place at 6pm this evening,Thank You for your support....SALUTE"....

Congratulations. I might join you 6:00 sharp :D

Slacker I have been drinking all day. Someone told me that on Leap day they won't arrest you for drunk driving. Come over Moocks I'm breaking out the scotch.

You got that right Buddy,but that is a ways off.Thank You for your participation.ps I'm thinking big baked potato loaded with sour cream and butter on the side,got to gain some weight back..

You got that right Buddy,but that is a ways off.Thank You for your participation.ps I'm thinking big baked potato loaded with sour cream and butter on the side,got to gain some weight back..

Have a big bowl of "salad" and you'll get back to your fighting weight in no time ;)

Alright guys it is that time I have been waiting for...Thank all of you,it means alot to me to be able to share the good ,bad and ugly,now for a toast for all to all ,may all be happy and healthy and keep you line tight,or you head...

Alright guys it is that time I have been waiting for...Thank all of you,it means alot to me to be able to share the good ,bad and ugly,now for a toast for all to all ,may all be happy and healthy and keep you line tight,or you head...

Sorry I passed out at 5:30. I'll do better today. I'll wait till 9:00am to start