Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark L

pitittieri surf rods

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

hav  a tica tc2 9' mh its my primary rod like it a lot . hav  the airwave and tsunamii both ok lost 2 tips on the tsunami wouldnt buy another  dont trust them . aiwave is a good rod  for the price . pitittero rods r custom  all big rod companies had to hav started  somewhere  for the price may give it a chance. cant find anyone who sell the tica dolpin , either they dont hav what i want or theyre  ripping people of with the over inflatted price for a imported rod. but like i said like the tica tc2  heard bad reviews bout them  but knock on wood havent  had any probs yet....

just got 10' rod in the mail reelly well built rod light not overly beefy for a heavy action rod and not to stiff cant wait to use:)[/b]

Just christened my new Pitittieri with its first bass.  Got the 11' heavy to complement a 10'6" GLoomis, put a Shimano Spheros 6000 on it with 40lb braid, and it outcasts the loomis by twenty feet.  I really like the snap it has when casting a 4 oz weight.  Rod seems to be very well made, is nice and light, fits well in my hand, and I'd be very confident hooking up to a large fish.