Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
long-A

APOLOGY

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I would like to take this moment to apologize to all the JSS -members and the Vendors . My intent wasn't to hurt the club and its members. I also will extend this apology to all the members of this site.We all make mistakes . So i will take the time to word things in a manner as not to offend or hurt anyone.Would also like to make clear that i knew that the raffle was for a worthy cause.I have been going to these shows for awhile to know that.My money will always be contibuted for these causes.My son intoduced me saltwater fishing a short while back and love it. Many people have taken their time to show me how and i have taken the time also to help others. In this forum or in some of the books iv'e read, i can see how people have busted there butts for us all.So that it can be passed on to future generations.

Your right we all make mistakes, the people of honorable character make it right.

:th:

Yes. Well done Long A. I apologize if I was extra testy, these guys are like brothers to me and we only steal and lie to each other. :D

I think you should take up Russ' invitation and stop by a meeting, we will buy ya a beer...:)

Nicely done Long A ... eventhough I do not belong to the JSS club I know a lot of these guys for years and they are one of the nicest, helpful and most honest groups you will ever meet. You should take the invite and go to the meeting you are not far from there. Take care.

We are all human, we all can make mistakes,

Takes class and maturity and goodwill to apologize..

I am sure no one here will hold it against you,

we have cool stuff to share with you and visa versa,

lets look to the future with goodwill,

and thans for taking the time to clear the air buddy

warmest reagrds