Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dillon121

WTS/WTT Okuma V System Spinning Reel V45A

34 posts in this topic

Reel is in great shape, smooth as can be, and not a mark on it.

Comes with 2 spools(One with braid), reel bag, and the box with papers.

I obtained this reel through a trade, retail it goes for $160. I just never see myself using it, hate to see it just sit there. looking for $100 OBO. will also listen to any trades for other spinning reels. Or a partial trade for a GSB 1081l (spinning).

[ATTACHMENT=4671]reel.jpg (25k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Info on the reel taken from a site~

"The marquee spinning reel from the company that is setting the standard for spinning technology. The culmination of a multinational development project, the VSystem respresents the ultimate spinning technology available. The VSystem is built on the foundation of our patented EOS elliptical oscillation drive gears. This revolutionary oscillation system offers superior line lay while maintaining unmatched stability. Due to the elliptical shape of the gears, they are constantly engaged during the two stroke oscillation. The VSystem also features the new Dual Drag Force system, DFD. In addition to the traditional multi-disk system it has a large drag system mounted beneath the spool, which by equalizing the drag force stabilizes and dissipates heat, promising a smooth drag under extreme tensions.

VSystem Features: . Alumalite aluminum body and rotor . 1 E²BB extreme element bearing . HPB high performance bearing . DFD dual force drag system . EOS patented elliptical oscillation system . Heavy duty forged 1-touch aluminum handle . 5 year warranty

V-45a 4.5:1 15BB+1RB 15.2 26" 240/10 (0.30), 210/12 (0.32), 150/15 (0.37)"

Hey Sal,

For a trade I would want a spinning reel, don't really have any certain one set in my head, I am a fan of quantum's though. What ever you have to offer, I'm up to hearing. If not a reel, then that rod I posted above.

Hey Dillon, Didn't realize it was you. I have a 704z that is brand new with box. Never had line on it. I have a bunch of greenies. I don't imagine you'd be interested in a 710 or 712 greenie?

I don't think so. I have so much already. It would've been good to trade something I don't use that much. The greenie is almost mint. I don't even fish it. I'll think about the z.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0