For KoQ

Rate this topic

gadwall8

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

It's fairly amazing.

It will get up to 900 degrees without much trouble and is easy to maintain at 725 degrees that will cook a 20" pizza in 3 minutes. I've cooked various cuts of venison and he's done quite a few turkeys and chickens everything is delicious.

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

I just remembered KoQ has forsaken us, thanks for your interest. Eff him.

He had a copper roof made for it, but, it was damaged in transit and he decided to keep the money and do the concrete roof. That "thing" atop the chimney is just to keep rain, snow, and critters, out.

The wooden hatch covers the opening into the oven. Underneath is wood storage currently filled with chair parts awaiting assembly (he doesn't burn PT lumber). Inside the oven is all firebrick, the granite stops at the hatch.

The concrete counter top (on the left) sits atop the wing wall and an angle attached to the oven