Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeS 51

wtb 9' 2 piece conventional

4 posts in this topic

I don't have time or money to build myself another rod before spring so I'm looking for 9' (or possibly 8') conventional rod 1-3ish oz to pair with an abu 6500. The 9' must be a 2 piece due to car restraints. I am not looking for something expensive at all. Hoping someone here can give me a nice deal for something I can use for the spring. Maybe a tica or something along those lines? I would love another airwave but I think they start at 10' for convench. Was also looking at the okuma cedros surf, may end up buying that if I can't find anything else. Let me know what you have with a price. Thanks

-Mike S.

I have a very nice All Star 1087/2 I would be willing to part with. This is a smokin stick for the 6500. The rod is in like brand new condition. I fished it a couple times. 160.0 Shipped

Big Dave

I have a very nice All Star 1087/2 I would be willing to part with. This is a smokin stick for the 6500. The rod is in like brand new condition. I fished it a couple times. 160.0 Shipped

Big Dave

Thank you for the offer but that is out of my price range.

I'm actually going to close this up, I think my buddy has something for me. Thanks SOL

I have one I'd like to sell. Its a 9' Berkley IMX rated 3/4-3oz, moderate action. Its actually a salmon/steelhead rod. I got it for spring clam fishing in Raritan bay but I really don't do as much of that type of fishing as I thought I would. I had it paired with a Abu 6500 and it worked great, I caught some decent bass and blues, never felt underpowered. Weight ratings are accurate.

$40. I live in Bergen county near Hackensack and work near Tappan Zee bridge. Can post pictures when I get on a computer if you want.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0