Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yougster

WTS Compressor. 110 Psi.

16 posts in this topic

[ATTACHMENT=4661]Compresssor.jpg (19k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]Campbell Hausefield compressor. 1 gallon, 110 psi. Bought it last year, no need for it anymore. Its a good little compressor for airbrushing. Also included is a badger beginner airbrush. No box or papers. Got it for 70, selling for 40$ with the airbrush. NO SHIPPING. Picked up in Suffolk County. PM for location.

Pic isnt mine but its the exact same one.

Not Cool Yougster! You accepted an offer of $35 from BassAsssasin on 2/27/12 which re-establishes the price at $35. Then for whatever reason that deal fell through. You re-open the thread and didn't state the price was back to $40, therefore the price was at the last accepted offer of $35. I agreed to the $35 price and another person comes along and offers you at asking. So you dis'd me and are selling to the other guy at the higher price. I didn't think this was an auction site.

Good Luck and have a nice day!

Pete

That's kind of why I said "If it doesn't work out..." I wasn't trying to jump you, just ensuring that I jumped anyone else after you. I'm good with whatever the ruling is here, not trying to piss anyone off, and def not over $5.

Sorry Pete, but money talks. Sold to Chris

Negative...money doesn't talk, when you accepted $35 you effectively lowered your asking price to $35. When the first guy accepted the $35 after the other deal fell through, the item was sold.

When you offer something for sale here, you offer it to everyone ask an asking price. You cannot accept a $35 offer - and then accept a $40 offer, that's not how it works. This forum works because each person using it does so in a respectful, honorable manner - you can't change your asking price after you accept a lower offer, that ain't cool.

Chris, you did nothing wrong at all, no need to apologize.

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0