Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gmofftarki

Is Ron Paul in bed with Mitt Romney?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Mark Levin seems to think so.

So does Steve Deace at Townhall.com, saying "At this point donors to the Ron Paul campaign should just go ahead and make out the check to Mitt Romney instead in order to cut out the middle man."

http://townhall.com/columnists/stevedeace/2012/02/25/ron_paul_stalking_horse

And a bunch of op-eds at the Washington and Huffington Posts which aren't worth reading.

What's the truth of the matter?

Ron Paul is nothing if not consistent. He has run for President before; Lord knows, he may run again. Ron Paul runs on conscience. He always has, he always will.

There is no conspiracy here. Mark Levin is full of spit.

I don't see RP compromising his principles, and running as second fiddle to Mitt.

But, I have been wrong before.

Levin thinks he's pushing for a vice president selection for Rand, who, honestly, wouldn't be a bad choice for Mitt if he becomes the nominee.

The problem is that Ron Paul makes too much sense and wants to give rights back to people.

I'm voting for him, but the average voter is too stupid to see what has been taken away from them via the NDAA, Airport scanners/searches etc.. Are they really looking for terrorists or maybe Aliens??? ;)

Everyone in this country is already cataloged in a database via the Drivers license bar-codes, what's next??

I'd be surprised if Paul was compromising his standards in the name of promoting the weakest conservative of the GOP bunch, but stranger things have happened.

What gets me being from Massachusetts is why anyone would even consider Mitt R as presidential material let alone vote for him!     If he does what he did for MA as president heaven help us

and he has the b..... to get up and criticize Obama on jobs!!       Ask him about his record on the economy and jobs in MA and how many lost their jobs when he was governor, end of campaign for that loser...........