Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striper Silly

Gary Soldati

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I have been watching surf fishing videos, reading anything I can about striper fishing and fishing the NJ coast and on this past Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Gary Soldati for a few minutes at the Surf Day show in NJ.  I had seen a few videos about his lures and I was in the market to purchase a couple.  I only brought my checkbook and a credit card to the show and everyone for the most part only wanted cash which I understand.  Gary picked out a couple of lures he thought I would have good luck with for NJ fishing and gave me the lures to take home and said I could paypal him the money when I got home.  That was very much appreciated and certainly rare in todays economy.  Thanks again Gary and I hope to land one of those big stripers one day.

I have been watching surf fishing videos, reading anything I can about striper fishing and fishing the NJ coast and on this past Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Gary Soldati for a few minutes at the Surf Day show in NJ.  I had seen a few videos about his lures and I was in the market to purchase a couple.  I only brought my checkbook and a credit card to the show and everyone for the most part only wanted cash which I understand.  Gary picked out a couple of lures he thought I would have good luck with for NJ fishing and gave me the lures to take home and said I could paypal him the money when I got home.  That was very much appreciated and certainly rare in todays economy.  Thanks again Gary and I hope to land one of those big stripers one day.

gary is a great guy, most of those shows are cash only, it's just how it is,