Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe G

Bicycle shop to reopen

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Just received word from one of my trusted informants that the canal cruisers favorite bicycle sales and repair shop on Main Street in Boozads Bhey across from Academy Dr. intersect will reopen for the season in a few days.

Sign in the window says he will reopen March 1, and a spring bike tune-up is offered at $39.95.

Just received word from one of my trusted informants that the canal cruisers favorite bicycle sales and repair shop on Main Street in Boozads Bhey across from Academy Dr. intersect will reopen for the season in a few days.

Sign in the window says he will reopen March 1, and a spring bike tune-up is offered at $39.95.

Some informant you have!!!!!!! ;)

There is a sign in the front window announcing the reopenning!!!

The sign was there for a few weeks, but it's not there any more. But, the shop is stocked again and looks ready to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

I need another small front basket, just big enough for a plugbag and a thermos.;)

I've got to get one that has supports running down the the axle. Always have way too much stuff in there, and the basket rubs the front tire.

That's what I have, but it's probably 40 years old and I am working on a new canal bike. I have a spare old one, but it is missing the hardware to hold it on the handlebars

... I have a spare old one, but it is missing the hardware to hold it on the handlebars

Couple of small bungee cords tightly wrapped around the basket and a couple of times over the handle bars should work. ;)

toddman, the imformant must be a good one, that joe g. has, because it is true, now if you would stop playing rock bowling you would have seen the sign, joe g. is just trying to help his fellow fishermen, do not be so mad about it, if you would have seen the sign you would have said something. and there are curbs on the side of the street, and you hit one!!!!!!!!

:wave:

toddman, the imformant must be a good one, that joe g. has, because it is true, now if you would stop playing rock bowling you would have seen the sign, joe g. is just trying to help his fellow fishermen, do not be so mad about it, if you would have seen the sign you would have said something. and there are curbs on the side of the street, and you hit one!!!!!!!!

:huh::kook::wave:

Couple of small bungee cords tightly wrapped around the basket and a couple of times over the handle bars should work. ;)

Nah, It's going to be a fancy bike. ;)

Burke, why do you post here? This is a fishing website. You haven't fished in years! You and that slug beware just come here to pick on us poor old guys like me and joe g

Burke, why do you post here? This is a fishing website. You haven't fished in years! You and that slug beware just come here to pick on us poor old guys like me and joe g

You forgot (the memory is the first facility to go) Joe G.'s brother, Buggy G. the guy who traps more bobs on the canal than anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also forgot their baby brother Brad G. :p