Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pistol Pete

WTB HAbs Senior Needle

31 posts in this topic

I assume the yellow is made by jr due to the"jr" in the signature.

again, Thanks for your time, and apologize if I wasted it. They are nice plugs regardless

As I understand it ...

There are/were 2 John Habareks- Senior and Junior.

Senior, aka Habs, did not sign his production lures. Specials yes, sometimes, but not each and every lure.

Junior, aka Habs Jr, signs his lures so folks realize they are new run plugs by him, and not old run plugs by his dad. These plugs read "Habs Jr", like the ones you posted. He also marks the packages for the same reason.

And all Habs are/were shaped by a woodshop in VT and then finished and assembled by the Habareks in RI. Thus, there is no appreciable difference between the lures sold by father or son.

As I understand it...

;)

John Jr. signed in cursive originally, and later in block print.

John Sr. did sign some special plugs in cursive as you pointed out Ivan, but not all of his regular production as Jr. does.

I assume the yellow is made by jr due to the"jr" in the signature.

again, Thanks for your time, and apologize if I wasted it. They are nice plugs regardless

Sorry for your time,I think this plug is Sr. and didn't mean to fool you and try to sell you diff.plug then you like.Apologize to turn your threat to find out,what plug is this one.Woody just pick some nice needles for you.Good luck and tight lines

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0