Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cweed

Surf Day

Rate this topic

109 posts in this topic

had a great time at surf day today. i thought there was a bigger crowed than any prior year. a good mix of tackle shops, plug makers, surfbag makers and rod builders. maybe the sponsers should consider a larger space for more venders and people

As a surf fisherman, fishing no bait, just plugs lures,rubber.......and strictly targeting the "striped bass"......this is nirvana......this is heaven. This is my third year and I look so much forward to this show. The seminars are by far and away the best and what separates this show from the "plug" type shows.

I like Asbury and Berkely.......but this show is a step above for those looking for more. Great job to JSS and their efforts for another beautiful day........best value of the year......thank you

ok so by the sounds of how good the show was, it looks like ill be taking the saturday off next year. Im having a hard enough time telling the fiance im going 2 sundays in a row to shows though, haha

surf -day was good. But since the crowds are getting bigger ,maybe they should think about holding it in a bigger venue. I would also like to mention one other thing that seems to bother me. the so called raffles that they hold are some what unfair, I have been wacthing them very close. It always seems that a vendor ends up winning or one of the clubs members. these people should not be allowed to enter the drawing!! Then maybe it can be fair.

surf -day was good. But since the crowds are getting bigger ,maybe they should think about holding it in a bigger venue. I would also like to mention one other thing that seems to bother me. the so called raffles that they hold are some what unfair, I have been wacthing them very close. It always seems that a vendor ends up winning or one of the clubs members. these people should not be allowed to enter the drawing!! Then maybe it can be fair.

Did you enter the raffles and not win? Did you buy as many tickets as the winner did? What did you observe that was fraudulent? Do you agree that someone has to win? You're making some strong accusations against a great club and their effort to educate the public. Why the sour grapes? Inquiring minds want to know?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Baiter View Post

Did you enter the raffles and not win? Did you buy as many tickets as the winner did? What did you observe that was fraudulent? Do you agree that someone has to win? You're making some strong accusations against a great club and their effort to educate the public. Why the sour grapes? Inquiring minds want to know?

I have no problem with the raffle I had a great time and I agree with ya Darth. I think some people get upset when they don't win. I didn't win anything but hey I always have next year to look forward too. They had great prizes too! A+ overall for the show!