Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andy B

Finished my kit Bunker

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

The pics don't do the paint justice. There really needs to be some sun on it to make it glow. But oh well. I learned a lot on this one. I used my dual action airbrush for the first time here (see the sloppy spots on the side), and Createx airbrush specific paints. That came with a couple tough lessons but in the end I think I am going to have a lot of fun in another 6 weeks or so with this one.

For what it's worth, spraying a little clear over the Createx before etex was simple and effective.

Andy

sIMG_1223.jpg

sIMG_1230.jpg

sIMG_1233.jpg

Nice job Andy, I found an easy stencil for making dots nice and neat, fender washers. Next time your in a hardware store pick some up. they come in all different sizes and are like 10cents each

Thanks guys!! I am definitely going to check those washers. The lure is 8" and 3 oz. The lip is just a flat danny type with a little taper to the glued area. I'm not sure if it has a particular name. The lure is meant for trolling, but I'm sure it will cast into the edge of a blitz pretty well too. I think it is designed to swim at about 6-8' but I can't find that spec anywhere now though. Should be a nice big, fun bait to drag around behind the kayak!!