Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

EBBPOINT BAG

14 posts in this topic

Bag is a year (season) old. Mint condition, a lil stain here and there. No Trades thanks.. $265 Shipped. Check, cash or money order pickup . No PP on this one guys. Thanks for looking...

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3180194/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3180201/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3180211/width/600/height/450]

Just curiest how many lures can u stick in that bag:confused:Free bump

# of lures really depends on what your throwing, I have a 3 tube and it and excellent light weight bag for walking the beach or hopping rocks at night.

Hey guys hows it going?. Just as mentioned above the bag will hold what you want it to hold. I personally am a big fan of Musso so 3 darters in 1 tube is not a problem as i can easily fit 3-4 needless in 1 tube as well. I love Bombers too and can easily fit 3-4 in a tube. It has tin and bucktail slots so it can hold em as well. Thanks for all the inquiries . By the way Nick made this bag as per my specs and the straps are not removable... :)

Martin,

Are there any outside pouches on the bag (except the end ones shown)?

No just what you see. I had this bag built with walking and casting in mind hence the water bottle holder. Thanks for asking Dutch :)

Thanks Martin,

I've been going through bags trying to find that perfect fit (endless chore). Still looking... :th:

If ya wait a year or so i'll sell ya the next one lol.. I know what you mean, its a tough decision. Anyways thanks for asking... $265 anyone??????:)

That's a tough sell today, hi end surf bags flying off the shelf at the NJ Surf day show. (ebbpoint, MAK & Commando)

Well maybe someone wants my bag that nobody else has, Did ya ever think of that ?:D.. I'll drop it down to $255.00 one time ...thanks for looking...

Free bump for a great bag, no argument here I'd be happy to add it to the bag collection. Just making an observation that the bag market had a busy day today. Good luck hope the bag finds a new home!

;)

Free bump for a great bag, no argument here I'd be happy to add it to the bag collection. Just making an observation that the bag market had a busy day today. Good luck hope the bag finds a new home!

I like a man that knows quality ;).. OK folks no more free bumps, the bag is mint, lets let the thread run its course with someone saying the magic words... Thanks...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0